• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    this something thats really needs to be thought abought?

US Issues Unprecedented DEFCON 1 Alert
    By: Sorcha Faal
    Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that the United States Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, has alerted his World-Wide military commands to begin preparations for the raising of America’s Defense Condition (DEFCON) “on or about” October 7th to their highest status DEFCON 1.
    United States ally Israel has, likewise, raised its alert status to their highest level, and as we can read as reported by the World Tribune News Service:
    “Israel's military has been placed on high alert following an airline bomb scare and reports of other threats. "There is an assessment that something very bad will take place over the next few weeks, perhaps over the Jewish holidays," an official said.”
    This unprecedented action by the United States in raising its alert status came almost immediately after American and Pakistani troops traded fire today, and as we can read as reported by the New York Times News Service:
    “Pakistani and American ground troops exchanged fire along the border with Afghanistan on Thursday after the Pakistanis shot at two American helicopters, ratcheting up tensions as the United States increases its attacks against militants from Al Qaeda and the Taliban, who are being sheltered in Pakistan’s restive tribal areas.”
    Nuclear armed Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani yesterday issued to the Americans a stern warning stating, “I want to declare categorically that we will not tolerate violation of our sovereignty by anyone in the name of combating terrorism.”, but to which the US Defense Secretary Gates replied, “The United Nations charter allows the US to act in self-defence against international terrorists in Pakistan if the government was unable, or unwilling to deal with them.”
    These reports further state that the FSB is ‘standing by’ their previous reports stating that the United States is entering a stage of ‘profound change’ that will see their present government completely overturned, and as we had previously on in our September 16th report “US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections”.
    It is interesting to note that just yesterday, US Presidential Candidate, John McCain, began the process of derailing the American Campaign system by his announcing the suspension of his campaign to concentrate his efforts on his Nations current financial crisis.
    Prime Minister Putin’s anger against the United States for the continued use of their “money printing machine”, and as we had previously reported on in our September 22nd report “Russia-China Prepare Massive Gold ‘Shock’ For Global Economy”, for dealing with this crisis is raising more calls in Russia for the total remaking of the World’s economic system.
    One of the most popular plans among Russian economic experts is the return to the Gold Standard, and as we can read as reported by the RIA Novosti News Service:
    Second, the Russian leaders might also consider making their own currency, the rouble, convertible into gold. The idea of gold convertible currencies is extremely unpopular among most [Western] economists: they dismiss gold as a "barbarous relic" (to use the famous phrase of John Maynard Keynes) and suggest either the present regime of paper currencies or, at best, a link to a basket of commodities.
    To the greatest insight, however, to these rapidly escalating events occurring in the United States that is destroying their Nation we can read from an American author who in great detail has tried to warn her fellow citizens of the dangers they face:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctrine-Rise-Disaster-Capitalism/dp/0805079831"]Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine advances a truly unnerving argument: historically, while people were reeling from natural disasters, wars and economic upheavals, savvy politicians and industry leaders nefariously implemented policies that would never have passed during less muddled times. As Klein demonstrates, this reprehensible game of bait-and-switch isn't just some relic from the bad old days. It's alive and well in contemporary society, and coming soon to a disaster area near you.[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctrine-Rise-Disaster-Capitalism/dp/0805079831"]“At the most chaotic juncture in Iraq'' civil war, a new law is unveiled that will allow Shell and BP to claim the country's vast oil reserves… Immediately following September 11, the Bush Administration quietly outsources the running of the 'War on Terror' to Halliburton and Blackwater… After a tsunami wipes out the coasts of Southeast Asia, the pristine beaches are auctioned off to tourist resorts… New Orleans residents, scattered from Hurricane Katrina, discover that their public housing, hospitals and schools will never be re-opened." Klein not only kicks butt, she names names, notably economist Milton Friedman and his radical Chicago School of the 1950s and 60s which she notes "produced many of the leading neo-conservative and neo-liberal thinkers whose influence is still profound in Washington today.”[/ame]
    Unfortunately, these American people still fail to see the crushing blows being prepared for them over these coming weeks that though they can still prepare for them, they remain frozen in place by the fear being exerted upon them by their own leaders

US Issues Unprecedented DEFCON 1 Alert

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Mine has been luke warm and did not go up at all. The story seems a bit off as Defcon 2 or 3 would make sense, but Defcon 1? We only went to Defcon 2 during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Nope, rings off for my hat. Keep stocking as need be, but do not cancel work tomorrow or tuesday.

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    so think of it as this russia flies bombers into venuzaulai say there is nothing on board but yet they may have delivered nukes and now the russia fleet is anchored off there coast world ecomomy turns to crap and all this right before the election the stage is being set for martial law as well the miltary coming back from iraq is being mande to patrol the streets in colorado springs.

U.S. Troops In Homeland “Crowd Control” Patrols From October 1st

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008
    U.S. troops returning from duty in Iraq will be carrying out homeland patrols in America from October 1st in complete violation of Posse Comitatus for the purposes of helping with “civil unrest and crowd control” - which could include dealing with unruly Americans after a complete economic collapse.

onepixel.gif
    troops-sunrise.jpg
    The deployment of National Guard troops to aid law enforcement or for disaster relief purposes is legal under the authority of the governor of a state, but using active duty U.S. Army in law enforcement operations inside America absent the conditions described in the Insurrection Act is completely illegal.This shocking admission was calmly reported on September 8th by the Army Times website, which reports that from the beginning of next month the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team “Will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.”
    The article notes that the deployment “marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.”
    The purpose of the unit’s patrols includes helping “with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack.”
    The unit will be on homeland patrol for at least 20 months before returning to Iraq or Afghanistan in early 2010, according to the report.
    Training for homeland operations has already begun at Fort Stewart and at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs.
    Ominously, the report states that, “The 1st BCT’s soldiers also will learn how to use “the first ever nonlethal package that the Army has fielded,” 1st BCT commander Col. Roger Cloutier said, referring to crowd and traffic control equipment and nonlethal weapons designed to subdue unruly or dangerous individuals without killing them.”
    The unit would also be deployed to deal with hostile crowds of Americans in the aftermath of a massive economic depression, potential food riots and race riots, if one defines the term “crowd control” to match its reasonably applicable scenarios.​

onepixel.gif
    onepixel.gif
    onepixel.gif
    The open admission that U.S. troops will be involved in law enforcement operations as well as potentially using non-lethal weapons against American citizens is a complete violation of the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act, which substantially limit the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement unless under precise and extreme circumstances.
    Section 1385 of the Posse Comitatus Act states, “Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.”
    Under the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, signed by President Bush on October 17, 2006, the law was changed to state, “The President may employ the armed forces to restore public order in any State of the United States the President determines hinders the execution of laws or deprives people of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.”
    However, these changes were repealed in their entirety by HR 4986: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008, reverting back to the original state of the Insurrection Act of 1807.
    The original text of the Insurrection Act severely limits the power of the President to deploy troops within the United States.
    For troops to be deployed, a condition has to exist that, “(1) So hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or (2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws. In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.”
    Is the Bush administration and Northcom waiting for such a scenario to unfold, an event that completely overwhelms state authorities, before unleashing the might of the U.S. Army against the American people?
    The deployment of National Guard troops to aid law enforcement or for disaster relief purposes is legal under the authority of the governor of a state, but using active duty U.S. Army in law enforcement operations inside America absent the conditions described in the Insurrection Act is completely illegal.
    With the promise of an “October surprise” on behalf of Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda being bandied about by the media and the potential for civil unrest should a complete collapse of the U.S. economy unfold, the presence of U.S. troops inside America, returning fresh from kicking down doors, arresting “insurgents” and taking them to internment camps in Iraq, should put Americans on alert and provoke urgent questions about the legality of U.S. Army units engaging in law enforcement operations against American citizens.

so it bigger then anyone wants to admit at this time.​

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    so think of it as this russia flies bombers into venuzaulai say there is nothing on board but yet they may have delivered nukes and now the russia fleet is anchored off there coast world ecomomy turns to crap and all this right before the election the stage is being set for martial law as well the miltary coming back from iraq is being mande to patrol the streets in colorado springs.

U.S. Troops In Homeland “Crowd Control” Patrols From October 1st

Been talking about this over here:

Homeland Security Gets Brigade for Domestic Use

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Tin Foil Hat

And we take on that insult with pride because, on occasion, even tin foil hatters are right. And when we are, you wish you had stocked up on AK's too.

I am not saying that the OP (original poster) is wrong or off base, because I share his concerns something fierce, I just disagree on this one point about a plan to go to Defcon 1 due to Russia and Israel/Iran.

I am more inclined towards a fear of martial law post economic collapse that intentionally delays the election, all brought on by people who wanted to trick us into an economic collapse by scaring us into a run on the banks.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Tin Foil Hat

And we take on that insult with pride because, on occasion, even tin foil hatters are right. And when we are, you wish you had stocked up on AK's too.

I am not saying that the OP (original poster) is wrong or off base, because I share his concerns something fierce, I just disagree on this one point about a plan to go to Defcon 1 due to Russia and Israel/Iran.

I am more inclined towards a fear of martial law post economic collapse that intentionally delays the election, all brought on by people who wanted to trick us into an economic collapse by scaring us into a run on the banks.

Well, according to the polls, WE THE PEOPLE are against the bailout by about 50%, with only about 25% unsure. Doesn't sound good!

The only thing I might disagree with is the delay of the election. I don't think they will go that far. They are trying too hard to convince us that they package they set up will eventually protect us. (No, I don't believe that)

People are very angry, but not too paniced - yet. But that could change, I suppose.

We do have a big mess, however!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The only thing I might disagree with is the delay of the election. I don't think they will go that far.

You misunderstand me, I begin with the "If this is the week for the Apocalypse to happen then...." That is not the same as my thinking it is likely.

At the same time....

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    You misunderstand me, I begin with the "If this is the week for the Apocalypse to happen then...." That is not the same as my thinking it is likely.

At the same time....

That wasn't directed at you or your post directly. It was in response to the "report".

While we ARE in a world of hurt, I don't believe we are that desperate - yet, so there would be no justification for the government to try to pull something like a delay. (They wouldn't get away with it I'm sure.)

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    Interesting article.

I followed all of the links provided and cannot find any
    documentation supporting the statement that Russia and China
    will be using their gold reserves to deal a final blow to the dollar.

Not saying that it's not possible,
    I'm just saying that, IMO, the author is speculating in a BIG way.

This past week has really drawn out the prophets.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Interesting article.

I followed all of the links provided and cannot find any
    documentation supporting the statement that Russia and China
    will be using their gold reserves to deal a final blow to the dollar.

Not saying that it's not possible,
    I'm just saying that, IMO, the author is speculating in a BIG way.

This past week has really drawn out the prophets.

I understand that China has been told to not loan us any more money. That's all I heard.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    BTW: We all will be giving the gov. more money, only it won't be a loan. It will be payoff.
    Nice country you got here...would be a pity if something BAD happened...

I agree with that payoff thing. It's sad we have to pay more and more to recieve less and less service and decision making dexterity from our goverment. Our government is now a lumbering beast that is hemmoraging stupid and money.

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN

As in conspiracy theory people wearing tin foil hats to keep electro-magnetic forces from reading their thoughts and or controlling their minds.

I have an assortment of TFHs if you like one. :rockwoot:

On this subject my nose is starting to detectl something more like the stuff diapers are filled with. The posters are nodoubt led to believe, and I am not saying it's not likely to happen, but I doubt it will come with a warning. Poop happens and most likely will happen to us (USA). It has happened all over the world to differennt "super powers" and it would appear that our time is comming. I just don't expect it to come with warings like these. These smell of something more sinister, IN my tin foil hat covered head. Just an opinion... and yes I know about them..:twocents:

Top Bottom