• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    my brother and i got to try a est out at the mall the apd had it set up its been a few years but its a cool thing. really lets you see when and when not to shot , i would have loved to do it agen we were the last of the day they let me go first by my self then my brother then they let us both try it at the same time. it would be cool to have one at home just to use any time i wanted

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Fellow Ingos,

Just letting you know the US Army will have a pretty cool setup at the 1500. I don't want you cats being all shy and all, you should come over and check out what we got.

We are supposed to have an Engagement Skills Trainer there. For those who don't know what that is, look it up. It's an interesting concept and the US Army uses the EST for training for qualification classes, shoot/don't shoot scenarios and sometimes just for fun.

For those of you that have interest in Active or Reserve duty, we'll have recruiters like myself on site to answer your questions. Stop on by if you are prior service US Army or US Army Reserves.

See you there!

Staff Sergeant Kyle Wu

I did not come say hi or anything but that set up looked pretty cool.

Hopefully on Saturday the Air Force E-4 that was there had nothing to do with you guys at all....

Kid was walking around talking on his cell (walking and talking) and had a monster Corckadile Dundee knife on his side with like a snake skin scaboard..... an AF SNCO asked him if the knife was reg..... he said no, SNCO pulled out his ID and told him to remove it..... E-4 just said yes SGT and walked away...... Guess when you are Security Forces you can do what you want....:rolleyes:

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    I think I noticed the Enlisted Air Force guy you are referring to. It was entirely too crowded for me to see what he was doing in uniform. I hear that he may have been working in a booth. Anyone know if this is true?

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I stopped by the booth. Scored a t-shirt for the wife and some pencils for my nephew. It was a good time. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom