• ...and so much more!
  • Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Fellow Ingos,

Just letting you know the US Army will have a pretty cool setup at the 1500. I don't want you cats being all shy and all, you should come over and check out what we got.

We are supposed to have an Engagement Skills Trainer there. For those who don't know what that is, look it up. It's an interesting concept and the US Army uses the EST for training for qualification classes, shoot/don't shoot scenarios and sometimes just for fun.

For those of you that have interest in Active or Reserve duty, we'll have recruiters like myself on site to answer your questions. Stop on by if you are prior service US Army or US Army Reserves.

See you there!

Staff Sergeant Kyle Wu

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    I'm not sure what exactly we are bringing for hand outs, but I can probably hook you up. PM me, tell me what day you'll be there, what your real name is and how many kids you got that need the caps.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I don't think most people know what it is. I just realized that I have used it before. By the way, I'm not sure when I will be there, but I will let you know. Thanks.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm not sure what exactly we are bringing for hand outs, but I can probably hook you up. PM me, tell me what day you'll be there, what your real name is and how many kids you got that need the caps.
    I'll be there Friday at the opening, with 2 nephews who might want to talk to you. Thanks for posting this up, and thanks for your service!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Airborne33, I think this is a great idea. I'm not sure there will be a lot of GA's there, but everybody there will know someone who may qualify.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I will be there on Sunday I think. Sounds like a cool set-up. I will try to stop by if you are still around. I am going to the show with my buddy who's retired Army. I'll have to ask him if he ever used one of those.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Just got done talking to my station commander. I'm not sure we will be getting the trailer we requested, but it should still be pretty cool. Like everything else in the Army, no one knows what's going on until it falls down upon us.

Stop by, talk guns for a while and get to know us. We should have a promotional model one of the days. Not sure which one yet, but it should be kinda funny.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    The EST is pretty cool. I just got out of basic in Sept and we went to the EST several times, I want one in my basement!! For you that dont know, its like a video game, but real life at the same time.

Hooah!!!

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Are you going to have any weapons on display? If so, I'll trade you a Mossberg 590 and a log of Copenhagen long cut for a 240.

I'll probably be there Saturday. If so, I'll swing by and say hey.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Hey I wish I could hook you up with a 240. I don't know exactly what we'll have. I'll be helping set up the trailer tomorrow, once I'm done I'll return and report my findings.

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Since it's a 4 day I'll be there from Fort Wayne poaching... I mean looking around... :laugh: :popcorn: :patriot:

49CJ3A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Fantastic booth! My 2 boys and I stopped by, twice, and tried our hand at the .45. Picked up some great goodies. I scored a 38 on my first attempt then dropped to 28 on the 2nd.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    The trailer was not what I expected it to be. The actual training simulator the Army uses is a bit different. Same concept though. I hope you all got a kick out of it. I'll be working it tomorrow myself. From what I hear there's a lot of people checking us out.. which is a good thing!

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Wait, is that a joke? You tried to sign your child up for the shooting gallery and we turned you down? Or is that a funny joke about signing your kid up for the service. If it's a joke, then I get it and that's funny. If you are saying someone told you your kid couldn't do it, I want a name of that person or a description.. Thanks!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I stopped in and checked it out before the show opened on Friday and it was awesome I thought. I saw an Army hat on the table and I asked him if it was for sale that I wanted to buy it for my dad since he spent 23 yrs in the Army . this nice young guy said mam please take that hat and give it to your dad and tell him I said thank you for his service and gave ma business card to give to my dad and told me to tell my dad if he ever needs anything to use that card. :yesway:
    I teared up and thanked him for the hat and also thanked him for his service.:yesway:

i was so impressed by this guys loyalty and respect for the old timers. I went around and showed off the hat and told so many people about the Army set up especially when they were looking at my Ka Bar knives.:yesway:

All I can say is a big thank you and God bless all of our service men/ women.:patriot:

Top Bottom