• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    WHAT: OD Green Concealed Patrol Vest Sling from Urban ERT made right here in Indiana!

DESCRIPTION: Used this for about a year and have chosen to go a different way. Works great if you have multiple platforms (shotgun, rifle, sub-gun) and only want to have one sling. This will not come with one black HK weapons attachment piece (If you don't want the HK piece, let me know and I will keep it for some of my other guns).

*From Urban ERT website URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS, custom weapon slings.
    The sling body color is OD-GREEN for a contrasting color and is concealed under a shirt. The contrasting color is intended to be located easier to deploy. The Concealed Patrol Vest Sling secures to your duty vest under your uniform shirt, Polo, or any other outer garment. The Patrol Vest Sling is virtually undetectable, and is made of the same hardware, but uses lightweight ODgreen 1" Nylon webbing. The concealed Patrol Vest Sling is adjustable to various sizes, is always ready to be deployed, and fits all URBAN-E.R.T. adapters. The sling evenly & comfortably distributes the weight of the weapon to both shoulders. Perfect for uniform patrol officers, security contractors, private protection contractors.

file-9.jpg

file-10.jpg

LOCATION: SE Indianapolis but will travel anywhere inside Marion County or the surrounding counties. Or I will ship on your dime.

PRICE: $35

TRADES: USGI AR mags, PMags, Glock 17/19 mags, Factory Ammo (9mm, .223, 7.62x39), Magpul AFG2 preferably black, MBUS (front and/or rear), Surprises (love surprises!)

Thanks for looking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfAebgAdFVI&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
    Top Bottom