• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Anyone see this show last night on National Geographic Channel? If you missed it and want to see the show it will play again this Sat at 8pm. They did a pretty good job on giving out a lot of misleading info as always and I do wonder if the gang member in California they interview through out the show was just an actor because every thing he talked about was the BS the antigunners always try to spread to the public. The Ultimate Black Market Weapon | National Geographic Channel

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    These folks are 100% invested in the liberal-elite position that we MUST close all these "loopholes", apart from the ATF and Mr. Holder's "Fast & Furious" program, that are funneling a virtual flood of weapons to hoods, gang-bangers, drug dealers, mass-murders, and terrorists.

The facts, however, don't support this phony idea since criminals get their firearms the old fashioned way, they STEAL them!

There has been a tremendous amount of "fear mongering" over untraceable guns but for what reason? Most guns are nearly untraceable anyway, and even if they are traced, they lead back to another crime. But somehow getting rid of these "ghost" guns is going to make us all so much safer...

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Those magazines were full of FMJ. They said the guns were for a "hit". If I were a gangster, I would not be using FMJ for a "hit". Either BS actors or terrible gangsters... :D

TontoKowalski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2014
    Indianapolis
    In the context of this program "Ghost Gun" seems to be all-inclusive of illegal firearms instead of just 80 percent lower AR-15s.
    I don't like it when politicians give things a catchy label. They always do it when they're trying to sell you on a law. Illegal guns are old hat. We're talking about GHOST GUNS here man!!! They're far more deadly don't you know.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    At one point in the show they mentioned California's firearm laws as being a little relaxed plus they tell its viewers on this show "Gun Shows" are the place to go if you want to buy guns without back ground checks. "Hey I didn't know the most feared gun by all Police are the ghost guns", they really tried hard to point this out but one thing they did say in the show was all guns sold at a firearm dealer are traceable and you have to have a background check to buy firearms so I did laugh when hearing this because the way the antigunners try to tell people we don't have background checks so we need to pass new laws to have "Universal Background" checks. The word ghost gun must of been said a couple 100 times through out the show to try and get people to learn this new word the antigunners want us to learn.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Exactly right Tonto, the libs don't even know what a ghost gun is or where the term originated.
    But, it sound scary enough that they are willing to expand the term to include as many guns as possible.

That gun in the segment is just a 1911.
    With adjustable target sights?...
    Is it illegal because it's not microstamped?

There is nothing more telling than the line "Thanks to California's restrictive gun laws, Nightscope has no shortage of customers."

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    What I don't get is what exactly they were implying Nightscope does. Maybe I missed it because I was watching it at work and had the volume real low.

Is he manufacturing these firearms himself in that little shop? Is he removing the serial numbers from stolen guns? What exactly makes them "ghost" guns?

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I've never met a liberal that did not have multiple layers of just plain old stupid swirling in their brains instead of common sense or the ability to reason rationally.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Yeah the show was full of liberal/anti-gun talking points, but I did think those guys in the jungle putting together 1911s with templates and scrap metal was pretty cool. Not cool because it was illegal, but cool because of what they could do with what they had.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Something is awfully fishy about that alleged 'documentary'.

How come the producers, et. al. know exactly where all the guys are, but law enforcement doesn't? If these libtards are s-o-o-o concerned about getting these 'ghost guns' (LOL!) off the streets, why aren't these low-life libtards working with law enforcement internationally to nab the criminals shown in the 'documentary'? Because that might hurt their agenda and ability to make a 'guns are evil' documentary?

And for criminals, they seem awfully 'open' about what their doing, even though they're trying their hardest to be 'low-key'. The guy pulling the burglary / robbery makes some ridiculous stupid commentary for a criminal. Criminals aren't fixated on the gun, per se. It's just a tool they use to perpetrate their crimes. Further, the 'criminals' sure didn't keep many secrets, secrets that help their criminal enterprise. They told the viewers (some of whom may well be law enforcement) that they use mostly women and why, what type of clothing the women wear, the type of bags the use, and so forth. That's a boatload of free information to give the 'enemy' (law enforcement), information that would be most helpful in tracking them down.

The whole show reeks to high-heaven. While there may be some legitimate people on it, a good guess is that a good portion (most) of it isn't a documentary at all, but a movie filmed to mislead viewers into thinking it's a documentary. Like the "Blair Witch Project" or about anything Michael Moore has made. Moore's "Canadian Bacon" may well be more a 'documentary' than that piece of garbage.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    "Underworld", I'd hit it.

Underworld2evolution.jpg

Top Bottom