• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    James does great work and I give him a ton of credit for exposing these types of stories. I am curious though, he is very well known and his typical disguise is a pair of glasses. Not one person recognizes' him? Who is he, Clark Kent.

With that being said, isnt this something we already knew.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    James does great work and I give him a ton of credit for exposing these types of stories. I am curious though, he is very well known and his typical disguise is a pair of glasses. Not one person recognizes' him? Who is he, Clark Kent.
    I know when he was at Project Veritas, a lot of the undercover videos were done by whistleblowers. He would supply them with all the Spy Kids tech to get it done. I haven't watched the video (read a transcript, don't want to raise my blood pressure over something I already know) so he may or may not be the one recording in this specific instance, though I assume he still uses the same technique.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And that ladies and gentlemen is the swamp. Unelected, unappointed, dug-in career bureaucrat whose world-view is that of the DC swamp.

Just take them. Let me know how that's going to work out. And the comparison to school integration was complete ****.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

With that being said, isnt this something we already knew.
    Related. LOL

Top Bottom