• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]SSG (you have to go to any other weapons category)[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Galco Wallet Holster, Number GAL140 and GAL 132 Available, Used Excellent. No paperwork required to purchase, but the combination of a gun and holster must be registered with BATF as an AOW. All NFA Rules Apply!![/FONT]​

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I am going to assume you mean why is it an AOW. It becomes an AOW when you put the pistol in it because it is functional and doesn't look like a firearm. It falls into the gadget gun category and is therefore an AOW. Another AOW oddity is the briefcase for the MP5 that allows firing of the weapon while it is still inside the briefcase by way of a trigger on the briefcase handle.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Didn't James Garner in Maverick have one of those in an episode or two where the Sheriff was trying to disarm him? IIRC, he pulled out about five guns from different pockets and a knife or two.

Maybe or do my meds need a chance to kick in tonight?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I am going to assume you mean why is it an AOW. It becomes an AOW when you put the pistol in it because it is functional and doesn't look like a firearm. It falls into the gadget gun category and is therefore an AOW.

IIRC, once BATFE ruled that type of holster + gun = NFA device, Galco or another company started making almost the exact same rig without the hole in the middle. Because the gun could not be operated while inside, it could be bought/sold/carried like any other holster.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Yep, as long as you cannot fire the pistol it is just a holster. With a hole for the trigger, it itself is the AOW.

I can't see the link from work but I think I know what this is...

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    +1 for SSG Tactical. I got my Vector V51 SBR through SSG! Doug Stockman is great to deal with. Busy, but very nice and very helpful.

Top Bottom