Uber Gucci Glock Build #1: SJC Johnny Glocks OTD Springer Zaffiri Lone Wolf Timney G17 Gen3

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Tough to watch and I gave up.
    Lost me when going from 28oz to 40oz plus…
    I do like Johnny Glock triggers though :)

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I've noticed a trend of weighting polymer framed pistols for competition use.

Walther, Sig, and Smith have all done it in the last couple years.

Of course weighting competition guns is nothing new
    th-3681449442.jpg
    Cool build man. I can tell you put a lot of thought into making it exactly what you want. :cheers:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Might be a good idea to inquire here about suggestions on or assistance with your project.. I've yet to see a Johnny Glock trigger I was impressed with, they are ok but overpriced. With a little tinkering you can duplicate a JG trigger and improving on it is not rocket science.
    Making a bolt on frankenglock doesn't generally serve any purpose other than spending $$$ and impressing those that think a box of 9mm is a year's worth of ammo.
    If you already have a 2011 I don't understand trying to turn a Glock 17 into one but YYMV so if you enjoy what you are doing, go for it.

Just a side note but unless you have modified the trigger bar you may very well have disabled the FPS by removing all the pre travel in the trigger. If you have questions on the trigger feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom