• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Don't know if this is the right place to take a survey on this but who are you picking? Mike Tyson or Roy Jones Jr??

I'm picking Tyson to destroy Jones lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It depends on which Tyson shows up. Crazy mike, I’d go with Roy. Focused mike is untouchable. I want mike to win just because he’s a legend, but if he loses I’m afraid of what that’s gonna do to him mentally.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    It depends on which Tyson shows up. Crazy mike, I’d go with Roy. Focused mike is untouchable. I want mike to win just because he’s a legend, but if he loses I’m afraid of what that’s gonna do to him mentally.
    I watched a show about Tyson training and they were showing him work out and it doesn't look like he has last a thing, his punched still looked deadly quick and accurate but im definitely with you, I'd like to see the legend win, I think he was arguably the greatest there has been in HW boxing

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Imo he IS the greatest of all time. When I get the boxing bug I’ll jump on YouTube and watch his highlights and old fights, in his prime I don’t think anyone could have competed. I saw the video you’re talking about too, and he looks really good for his age... but his most famous quote “everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth” comes to mind. I *think* he’ll win, and I hope he does, I’m just not sure where he is mentally. He went through some bad struggles not long ago, but he seems he’s back to normal. Hopefully this isn’t his last fight either way

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Wait, wut? Tyson is fighting again?

Iron Mike all the way for me then, just on fandom alone. I was raised on Mike Tyson's Punchout.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I saw this image this morning and it put Tyson into some perspective
    125389183_804588633719261_1295115735330135778_n.jpg

Top Bottom