• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    There was just something about his voice that made me want to punch him. I couldn't watch more than about 45 seconds before I had to stop. Basically when he told me I was just compensating for something... yes, yes I am. Im compensating for my disdain for being a potential victim. Funny how most people who are against guns change their minds very rapidly when they need one.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I forced myself to watch until 1 minute... I expected him to start laughing. Did you know he was serious??!!

His parents need to be slapped...HARD!! Why would you let your child broadcast his ignorance over the internet for all to see?? Since they were such underachievers, perhaps the prodigal idiot can make a buck for them. Shameful and disgusting!

H&R12G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    My Problem is the use of the word "Redneck" in the link box at the beginning. Is that just me or was anyone else offended? Ah well, I'll leave it alone. But, he's right. No more concealed carry. But, open carry is what we should focus on. Everyone that has a carry permit should no longer conceal it. Instead, sell your carry pistol. Your 9mm or whatever it may be and buy a Colt King Cobra or a "Dirty Harry" gun. Something big and scary. OC that firearm. Because if you CC this guy obviously knows you will commit a crime with it. BTW, I'm being sarcastic. CC or OC. I'm on your all's side.

P.S. Did anyone else notice he saithat anyone who lived in a bad nighborhood is "Stupider?" Ah, to be ignorant and live in your parents basement at age 26 and play World of Warcraft. I must say that was one nice basement.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Typical liberal idiot - do as I say, not as I do. He doesn't want to be attacked for his anti-gun views, but he has 7 minutes and 31 seconds calling us all "stupider".....LOL

Top Bottom