• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So I was looking for better electronic earbuds. Colion Noir started selling the AKT1 muffs and buds. And when I bought them back in July they were running a sale.

I didnt get a chance to run them until the INGO open shoot, so I'm way past the 30 day guarantee. Which is a shame because they'd be going back if it wasnt.

When you amplify the ambient noises, it doesnt cut out like it should. So you hear the gunshots at the same level through the amplification. Not full volume, but VERY uncomfortable. And I dont expect compression like my muffs do. I'd be happy with a total cut. As it is I cant use the amplifier at the range to help me hear better. (my hearing sucks due to too much time around aircraft and shooting without muffs as a kid.)

So I emailed his customer support asking if I got a bad pair, or if maybe I turned something off in the settings and was using them wrong. Crickets. So I went to the source and emailed ATK1 customer service. Same thing. No reply.

Quite disappointing. I mean, at least reply with a "sucks to be you because you waited too long." I'd feel better about that. But to just ignore a customer having issues?

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Doesn’t help you now but pretty impressed with the walker razors especially for $40 in the woods they are a challenge because you can’t hear exactly where the noise is coming from but you can hear it very well lol

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I JUST got new buds in the mail today. ISOTunes Sport Caliber. They look very promising. And they are based here in Carmel. THEY on the other hand have AWESOME customer service. Now I need to get to the range soon to make sure I can use their guarantee if necessary.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting. Akt1 is just slow. Overnight they replied to my query. "He reached out to us a couple days ago. Did he not reply to you?"

Top Bottom