• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    I like watches. I have many watches. I want more watches. Logic tells me I need to sell a few. While I do like these two, they are the two most similar to others that I own, and I like the others better. So these are out. I am not interested in any trades. I am located in Brownsburg, and will meet within a reasonable distance.

First up is a Nautica chronograph. It came in a boxed set with three straps. An alligator leather strap, black with red stitching. One silver synthetic band (it looks like you're wearing it on a steel bracelet, but is much more comfortable). And two rubber dive-style bands - one red and one black, which I bought separately. It is a large watch. Approximately 50mm case width. The bands are 21-22mm. The watch works great and the battery still runs fine. I bought this one about a year ago. It does have a few small scratches around the lugs from where I inexpertly changed the bands (I made it look a lot harder than it is). It comes with the presentation box, the 4 bands, 5 extra springbars and a springbar tool for changing the bands. I am asking $[STRIKE]125[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]$110[/STRIKE] $75

2hsajxh.jpg

Next is a Mondia Intrepido Chrono. It is an Italian fashion watch brand. The battery is currently dead. I only wore this a few times, as I bought a Luminox soon after that was similar in styling, and I like better. The case is 42mm, PVD coated. It is very cool looking, and the chronograph worked well, before the battery died. Asking [STRIKE]$85[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]$60[/STRIKE] $ 45

o0x6s6.jpg

Last edited:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Never did get a reply on the watch below after sending PM:dunno:

so I will ask here

Is it real, what i mean authentic? Thats cheap

Is the Bezel scratched to hell?
    broken in some way, hence the price advertised?
    Do you have the Original case?

Last edited:

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Never did get a reply on the watch below after sending PM:dunno:

so I will ask here

Is it real, what i mean authentic? Thats cheap

Is the Bezel scratched to hell?
    broken in some way, hence the price advertised?
    Do you have the Original case?

Yes, it's real. Mondia is not exactly Rolex, so there are no replica Mondias. This is a quartz fashion watch, not a high end mechanical.

There are no major cosmetic faults. The only marks I see are what you would expect from being worn a handful of times (creased band, etc). It is not broken. The battery is, however, dead and will need replacement. I don't have the original case as it came in a cheap cardboardy box rather than a presentation case.

Top Bottom