Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    holy crap!

several years ago, maybe 10???, a couple teens were killed in greenwood on the track on stones crossing. I don’t think it had lights or arms. Or maybe lights but no arms. Family raised funds to get arms installed. Sad.

It was two younger children who were with friends and the friends' parents. The two who perished were in the very rear of the SUV.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    holy crap!

several years ago, maybe 10???, a couple teens were killed in greenwood on the track on stones crossing. I don’t think it had lights or arms. Or maybe lights but no arms. Family raised funds to get arms installed. Sad.

It was two younger children who were with friends and the friends' parents. The two who perished were in the very rear of the SUV.

I know there are lights at that crossing but don't remember if there are arms. I believe there is also a memorial plaque.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Yesterday evening when one of the trains was stopped for quite a while (probably related to the 3rd car/train crash of the day), I saw one teen on a bike crawl under the train dragging his bike with him. Then I saw a pedestrian climb over the train between two cars. Just plain stupid. The gene pool needs some chlorine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yesterday evening when one of the trains was stopped for quite a while (probably related to the 3rd car/train crash of the day), I saw one teen on a bike crawl under the train dragging his bike with him. Then I saw a pedestrian climb over the train between two cars. Just plain stupid. The gene pool needs some chlorine.

And if the train started, and they got killed, people would say something should be done. And, why why why.
    Because they were idiots. Risked their lives for what?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Was it an old lady driving a Fiesta?

[video=youtube;ue61c6MZNQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue61c6MZNQw[/video]

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Greenwood ain't south....And just because we talk a little slow down here on the river don't mean we're slow....Now if you'll excuse me my hot cousin just pulled in and we have not cuddled since the last family reunion.....

:)

Speaking slowly makes it harder for your mouth to outrun your brain. I'll bet you'll get some funny looks if you point that out to the fast talkers from up north. ;)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've lived down south most of my life until moving the the Indy area. One day I stopped in some fast food place and the little girl behind the counter was talking so fast I had to ask her to slow down because I couldn't listen as fast as she could talk!!:laugh:

Top Bottom