• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They keep showing a picture of a man on the same bridge that the girls were known to be on, and asking for anyone that has information about him to come forward. Um, who took the picture that they have? I haven't heard anything about where they got the picture. Seems like that person might be a good one to talk to. :dunno:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    They keep showing a picture of a man on the same bridge that the girls were known to be on, and asking for anyone that has information about him to come forward. Um, who took the picture that they have? I haven't heard anything about where they got the picture. Seems like that person might be a good one to talk to. :dunno:
    I'm guessing that picture was cropped out of a photo from one of the victim's phones.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm guessing that picture was cropped out of a photo from one of the victim's phones.

I was wondering about that. They showed a picture of one of the girls too and said they were "snap chatting" on their phones and that that was where the pic of the girl came from, but I haven't heard them say that that was where the picture of the guy came from.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I hate to say it, but it sounds to me like they don't know a damned thing? Still makes me wonder why they seemed so slow to get out info to the public? Have they lost all chances to fresh leads?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Every time I see this thread come up I rush to it, hoping there`s word of the animal who did this being caught...how do you hurt kids? How do you hurt anyone who isn`t a direct threat to you, but how do you hurt kids?

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Every time I see this thread come up I rush to it, hoping there`s word of the animal who did this being caught...how do you hurt kids? How do you hurt anyone who isn`t a direct threat to you, but how do you hurt kids?

Same here, I have checked here a few times a day as well as done Google searches.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I thought they were being closed mouth about BOL's and such because they had solid suspects that were expected to get smoked out quickly. It's certainly armchair quarterbacking, but stuff like this often turns out to be a known oddball psycho local, drug thug, family member, person in the search party, etc.

I spoke to a CO from that area at the boat show Friday that gave me the impression that they quietly had a solid suspect. With no further news of arrests, I'm beginning to think he was shining me on?

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I thought they were being closed mouth about BOL's and such because they had solid suspects that were expected to get smoked out quickly. It's certainly armchair quarterbacking, but stuff like this often turns out to be a known oddball psycho local, drug thug, family member, person in the search party, etc.

I spoke to a CO from that area at the boat show Friday that gave me the impression that they quietly had a solid suspect. With no further news of arrests, I'm beginning to think he was shining me on?

Investigations like this can't be rushed, and rushing to make an arrest or release information will do nothing good for the investigation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I had to go in to the office in Frankfort Saturday morning and heard what had to be the benefit ride go by. Police siren followed by at least a couple minutes of thunderous motorcycles. Sounded like a pretty good turn out?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had to go in to the office in Frankfort Saturday morning and heard what had to be the benefit ride go by. Police siren followed by at least a couple minutes of thunderous motorcycles. Sounded like a pretty good turn out?
    Someone told me today, they figured 3-4,000 and they were only expecting a few hundred.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Same here, I have checked here a few times a day as well as done Google searches.

I keep a close eye on this thread as well.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The grainy trail-cam picture is all over the place, national news etc. With a crime this horrific I can't imagine this guy staying anonymous.

Top Bottom