WTS: Two Agri-Fab disc harrows and a older Brinly cultivator for sale.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    I have for sale two Agri-Fab smooth disc harrows and an older Brinly cultivator for sale. I bought these to expand my food plots this year but just recently found out that the property I hunt is going to be logged this fall so plans have changed and I no longer need them. I did however get to use them to put in my garden this year and all three pieces of equipment worked flawlessly.
    The two Agri-Fabs disk cultivators are in decent used shape but everything works and all discs turn freely and all discs are in good shape. I used these in tandem to really cut the chunks of ground up and to make a really nice level finished look.
    The Brinly cultivator is an older one but is still in very good working shape. I used this to till the ground up before I ran the discs over it and it does a real good job of breaking up virgin ground with just a concrete block on the back for added weight.

Im asking $400 for all three pieces of equipment or $125 each for either Agri-Fab harrow and $175 for the Brinly cultivator. These would be excellent pieces of equipment to use to put in small to medium food plots and large gardens. They can be used with ATV's, garden tractors, or just a regular riding mower which is what I used.

If your interested please PM me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom