Turns out something besides a "good guy with a gun" can stop a school shooter...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    "Lilly" is a morbidly obese young MAN named William.

Believe it or not, parents actually do control how their children turn out, and these parents did a bad job. Thanks for calling the police when push finally came to shove, but y'all did a bad job raising your kids.

Parents of INGO, it is in your power to not raise genderless obese blobs who shoot up schools.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Lilly" is a morbidly obese young MAN named William.

Believe it or not, parents actually do control how their children turn out, and these parents did a bad job. Thanks for calling the police when push finally came to shove, but y'all did a bad job raising your kids.

Parents of INGO, it is in your power to not raise genderless obese blobs who shoot up schools.
    Did I miss the reference (could have) but I didn’t see a mention of a father in the home. This is often a common denominator.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Did I miss the reference (could have) but I didn’t see a mention of a father in the home. This is often a common denominator.
    No other men in the pictures. All women. All obese. Mother uses a hyphenated name. No wonder he bloated up and started calling himself a girl, that's all he's surrounded by every day.

It always stems from the mother.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Or not. If the kid was that hell bent on being trans, and denied, it could have also triggered this response.

I'm with Ark. We know, 100% that schools and social media are indoctrinating our kids. It's absolutely clear. If you, as a parent, aren't instilling the proper values and doing a little "deprogramming" you're going to have issues. It sucks that it's necessary, but it is. Even homeschooling isn't a 100% guarantee, as you don't know what they're seeing when they're with friends and on social media. It's horrific how hard the Left is pushing this garbage and I have more sympathy for the poor screwed up kids than the adults in their lives who caused the problem, either on purpose or through negligence.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It seems that with all the exposure given to the Nashville shooter, some positive media attention could have been given to this. Especially since it could have a positive effect in preventing shootings, by encouraging people to monitor their children and speak up when something looks beyond your control. Rather than waiting, hoping it gets better on its own...then "lawyering-up" after the bodies are on the ground, including your own child's, and the news team is already on your doorstep.

But - that would be empowering people to make their own situation better, instead of driving fear and hysteria, designed to set the premise for an activist Federal response. Can't have that.

Top Bottom