• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    Got tickets to today's game for my wife and I, got turned away at the gate because we didn't have a ticket for 12# 5 month old Violet. For just $114 I could have bought a ticket for her.
    So irritated I'm not thinking real well. It's probably a published policy and I should have known but really? I can fly with her without a ticket but not go to an NFL game?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got tickets to today's game for my wife and I, got turned away at the gate because we didn't have a ticket for 12# 5 month old Violet. For just $114 I could have bought a ticket for her.
    So irritated I'm not thinking real well. It's probably a published policy and I should have known but really? I can fly with her without a ticket but not go to an NFL game?

Mr. Ersay needs the money.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm surprised you can still do that with an airline ticket. I figured they'd count that the same as carry-on luggage at least.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    WOW! Disney World doesn't charge an entrance fee for kids under 3 YEARS! Makes me feel even better about my decision (ever since the Hank Jr bull****) to totally ignore the NFL. **** them.

Learn from it.......never EVER spend another dime on anything related to the NFL.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That's pretty ridiculous. I don't think I've ever bought my 2 year old a ticket for anything. Sporting event, movies, etc. The fact that Colts think a 5 month old would require her own seat is ludicrous. Is this the official policy?

Was your daughter mad she had to wait outside while you and your woman watched the game?

But seriously, what did you do with the tickets?

jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    That's pretty ridiculous. I don't think I've ever bought my 2 year old a ticket for anything. Sporting event, movies, etc. The fact that Colts think a 5 month old would require her own seat is ludicrous. Is this the official policy?

Was your daughter mad she had to wait outside while you and your woman watched the game?

But seriously, what did you do with the tickets?

My temper got the best of me and I threw them at the ticket window, my wife picked them up and sold them. We both wish we had given them to the couple behind us that drove from Cleveland with an infant but my irritation with the No Family League kept me from thinking clearly.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We both wish we had given them to the couple behind us that drove from Cleveland with an infant but my irritation with the No Family League kept me from thinking clearly.

Did they have a ticket for their kid?

I'd follow up with someone at Guest Services next week and let them know about your experience. You'd think this scenario would happen pretty frequently with families, so it seems heartless to enforce with an infant.

If this is official team or NFL policy then they need to get called out. If you don't get anywhere with Guest Services then call the local news channels. They might be interested in hearing the story.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Let's get to the serious stuff here.

Your 5 month old ways 12lbs?! My 4 month old weight 20lbs, I'm jealous. He's a pain to carry around weighing 25lbs with the car seat. lol

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :lmfao:

jackson-2months-kristen.jpg

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    While I don't solicite parenting advice, nor will I give it. I will state that there is no way in hell I would ever take a child that young to a colts game.

Top Bottom