• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Hello, I wanted to ask if anyone else has ever had issues with a grip panel being loose on a Tokarev from the metal bracket on the grip itself being wobbly and if there was any way to tighten it up or just buy a new grip panel? Thanks

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Grip panels are pretty cheap. There's a ton of them on eBay. I've never had one come loose on mine
    Yeah I seen the Russian sets for around $30 on ebay from a guy in Rochester IN.

I want to find a Chinese made left grip to match the pistol and funny enough a guy on ebay has just the left panel but he wants $45 or best offer. When I asked if the bracket on the grip was loose he quit replying. >_<

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Let me poke around and see if I can find the Chinese ones that I have here at the house. I can't remember what I did with them but I think they're around here somewhere. I ended up putting a Russian set on mine

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Let me poke around and see if I can find the Chinese ones that I have here at the house. I can't remember what I did with them but I think they're around here somewhere. I ended up putting a Russian set on mine
    I would really appreciate that. After the grip is sorted out I would only have to buy a spare mag with the lanyard loop before looking for the flap holster. My Russian oem trigger came in today.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    No problem give me a bit here when I go downstairs and I'll look in the Tokorev box
    Thank you very much. It means a lot as I have been excited to finally get a Vietnam era Type 54 without the frame being destroyed by flimsy import safeties.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Is this what you need?
    Yes, mine is being wobbly and easily falls off the frame when the bracket flip flops around.

Sorry for the slow reply, i just got done swapping the triggers.

It feels way better with the trigger pull now.

Top Bottom