• MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    THEY TOOK MY PUDDIN'!!!!
    Heading back home from a week of skiing, and getting eloped on the mountain. Going through Denver airport and their wonderful security theatre. I got pulled out of line after they x-rayed my stuff, they pawed through my non-eco-friendly plastic shopping bag, pulled out my snack pack and let me know they were above the 3.5oz limit. Gotta throw them out.

Buncha bas@##$/s! Now what am I gonna do for a sweet tasty snack while my bride and I wait on our flight!?

Also found out too late that the x-ray machine ate my cheap Walmart sunglasses....hope it gets indigestion from the cheap Chinese non-eco-friendly plastic.:cool:

I guess it could be worse......I could be flying United instead of Southwest.

Last edited:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    THEY TOOK MY PUDDIN'!!!!
    Heading back home from a week of skiing, and getting eloped on the mountain. Going through DEN airport and their wonderful security theatre. I got pulled out of line after they x-rayed my stuff, they pawed through my non-eco-friendly plastic shopping bag, pulled out my snack pack and let me know they were above the 3.5oz limit. Gotta throw them out.

Buncha bas@##$/s! Now what am I gonna do for a sweet tasty snack while my bride and I wait on our flight!?

Also found out too late that the x-ray machine ate my cheap Walmart sunglasses....hope it gets indigestion from the cheap Chinese non-eco-friendly plastic.:cool:

I guess it could be worse......I could be flying United instead of Southwest.

You didn't eat your meat, did you?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    But did you get molested? I never get molested. Apparently being too eager results in not being randomly selected.

GOSH, I SURE HOPE I GET GROPED BY THAT STRAPPING YOUNG FELLOW RIGHT THERE....I MEAN, OH NO, TSA...ICKY...

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    But did you get molested? I never get molested. Apparently being too eager results in not being randomly selected.

GOSH, I SURE HOPE I GET GROPED BY THAT STRAPPING YOUNG FELLOW RIGHT THERE....I MEAN, OH NO, TSA...ICKY...

This is why I carry cash when I fly, so I can tip my TSA agent.

Congrats on the Elopement OP.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Cool, glad you got in some turns while there was still snow. I think they're about done.

Breck softened up quick yesterday. I went to the top of peak 6 and it was like skiing slushy moguls. Yuk!

Make sure you see the crazy murals in the airport, especially the guy with the sword. Ask any of the info folks, they will know what you are talking about.

I'm sitting at gate C41, I see a horse mural and a cattail mural....I may have to wander around and see if I can find the sword guy.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Breck softened up quick yesterday. I went to the top of peak 6 and it was like skiing slushy moguls. Yuk!

I'm sitting at gate C41, I see a horse mural and a cattail mural....I may have to wander around and see if I can find the sword guy.

It's way back in the terminal. If you google "creepy murals denver international", you can read about them. You know that the big blue horse statue on the drive in killed it's sculptor too, right (you know, the extra veiny stallion with red eyes)? DIA is a neat place. I have killed some time there, lol.

Top Bottom