• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    TSA keeps us safe, just like how the DoEd makes us smart, the FDA keeps us healthy, and the FED boosts the economy, and the ATF keeps us safe, and the EPA saves the planet, and Congress keeps us free... :rofl:
    Don't forget the Department of Energy helps to lessen our dependence on foreign oil :D

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    . that would be so awesome to tell my todler the $120 snow globe I bought her at disney world has to go in the trash because the bad man TSA security guard with a cracker jack badge says it could be a weapon. yeah, that would be so much fun watching her cry because they think she could be a terrorist.

But Daddy, can't you just put it in the suitcase and let it travel in the belly of the plane?? :dunno: :laugh:

I read this article and just can't believe it. I mean, you can't tell me there wasn't one smart TSA person that couldnt step in and say, hey let them go?!?! "They hit it on the wall and said, see it's hard." Really? I would have taken my kids sippy cup and hit it on the wall and said, "see, it's hard", better take it away. This just pisses me off!!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    TSA keeps us safe, just like how the DoEd makes us smart, the FDA keeps us healthy, and the FED boosts the economy, and the ATF keeps us safe, and the EPA saves the planet, and Congress keeps us free... :rofl:

I AGREE TOTALLY WITH YOU! to think TSA keeps us safe is laughable and pukable at the same time. its a ruse to take your freedom and spend your money. to a person who truely knows about security measures and their weak points, TSA is a joke. you are no more safe on a flight now than you were pre-9/11 and that IS a fact. matter of fact you might be even more in danger because of failed U.S. foreign policies. so go ahead and fly on your plane and feel warm and fuzzy, but if you make it to your final destination it had nothing to do with the TSA. I cannot give examples on the internet because im not gonna help the loonies, but there are plenty of ways you would not be safe from a person wishing to do true harm to the flight. i dont care if the are butt naked. everything is on board already. TSA does not make you safe.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    But Daddy, can't you just put it in the suitcase and let it travel in the belly of the plane?? :dunno: :laugh:

I read this article and just can't believe it. I mean, you can't tell me there wasn't one smart TSA person that couldnt step in and say, hey let them go?!?! "They hit it on the wall and said, see it's hard." Really? I would have taken my kids sippy cup and hit it on the wall and said, "see, it's hard", better take it away. This just pisses me off!!

i would have pulled out my tactical cock and hit them on the ..... well never mind :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

No everybody travels with both a carry on and checked luggage especially for short flights.
    And even if you can carry it in your checked luggage that's still ridiculous.
    What's next?
    All your white socks have to travel in your checked baggage?
    No hat inside the plane?

:dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I AGREE TOTALLY WITH YOU! to think TSA keeps us safe is laughable and pukable at the same time. its a ruse to take your freedom and spend your money. to a person who truely knows about security measures and their weak points, TSA is a joke. you are no more safe on a flight now than you were pre-9/11 and that IS a fact. matter of fact you might be even more in danger because of failed U.S. foreign policies. so go ahead and fly on your plane and feel warm and fuzzy, but if you make it to your final destination it had nothing to do with the TSA. I cannot give examples on the internet because im not gonna help the loonies, but there are plenty of ways you would not be safe from a person wishing to do true harm to the flight. i dont care if the are butt naked. everything is on board already. TSA does not make you safe.

I agree, being a fan of all kind of weapons and martial arts I see weapons everywhere.
    I always look at all the way I could use to make weapons AFTER I went through the TSA checkpoint.
    There are so many, not even inside the plane but before that you have shops bewteen the "security check" and the plane.
    How brilliant is that!
    You even have restaurants with glass and silverwear and of course plenty of knives in the kitchen in those airports, and shops where they sale ... snow gloves and other things. lol
    In New York they sale little statues of Liberty made of metals at the gift shop.
    And that's not even the things you can build yourself (I wouldnt talk about that), just things they sale to passengers before you get on board.

And people think that the TSA keeps the threat away from the plane? :n00b:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    No everybody travels with both a carry on and checked luggage especially for short flights.
    And even if you can carry it in your checked luggage that's still ridiculous.
    What's next?
    All your white socks have to travel in your checked baggage?
    No hat inside the plane?

:dunno:
    When I was on vacation in Vegas, I packed my SOG Aegis in my carry-on instead of my wife's checked suitcase. As I was in line for my groping, I remembered the knife. $25 to take my SOG to Phoenix.

Top Bottom