• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I didn't get a response via search. Hope this isn't a dupe.

Maybe her dress did or didn't play a part, but it never should have happened in the first place.

TSA under fire after exposing breasts of congressman's 17yo niece during patdown | Mail Online

TSA reportedly exposed breasts of Rep. Ralph Hall’s teen grandniece, called it ‘accidental’; Update: TSA internal report released, blames girl’s ‘loose fitting’ dress | Twitchy

Edit SDH:
    ***Just got a report that the second link above (Twitchy) shut someone's computer down with virus and malware issues. I'm not the computer guru so I can't confirm if the link is infected or the problem was on his end but click at your own risk until it gets figured out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Glad to see it happen to people who can do something about it, if it is going to happen. Once again, why do we have to read about this in the foreign press?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    He is a (R) so not much will be said about it. If too much is said about it he will be called a racist. Look for TSA to continue to get worse.
    When my mom flew out of Ft. Wayne, she was around 80 at the time, the female TSA inspected her over an over an over again, finally my mom was so upset that after the 4th time she told her she could go. My Mom did nothing about it....what could she do, the TSA woman was black so that would make my mom a racist. 80 yr. old woman should always be percieved as a National Threat.......TSA is so wonderful.

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Glad to see it happen to people who can do something about it, if it is going to happen. Once again, why do we have to read about this in the foreign press?

Nothing did happen. The TSA said it was an accident and apologized. That sounds like nothing :dunno:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    More crimes against children?

Man, TSA really wants to cease to exist doesn't it.:n00b:

To Kirk,

I wish you were right but I see it going another way:

Congress: You treated those kids inappropriately.:bash:
    TSA: Yes we did.

Congress: What do you intend to do about it?:scratch:
    TSA: We need to form a "Child Sensitive Training Section."

Congress: What will you do with that?:(
    TSA: Oh, first we'll form a committee to study the program. Next we will form another committee to study implementation of the first committees recommendations. Next we'll need to create an additional training section that teach our employees to treat children according to the implemented rules of the second committee formed by the first committee. Then we will bring in outside consultants to see how we are doing and send revision suggestions back to the first committee who will review and revise the rules thus sending them to the second committee for implementation.

Congress: Then what?:)
    TSA: Then we will have a program in place to protect the children.

Congress: What do you need to get this done?
    TSA: Oh, about $500 million in increased budgeting for the additional staff to support the first committee, the second committee, the new training department and the outside consultants.:cool:

Congress: GREAT! We'll vote to increase the budget and size of the TSA! That will solve all our problems AND PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!:spend::spend:

Regards,

Doug:D

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    TSA sucks, everybody knows it, nobody in .gov will do jack about it...

Now if it were Congressman Fred Upton's niece, we'd have to have pics(she's of legal age:D)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Rep Hall's niece hasn't made the cover of SI's swimsuit issue:D

just sayin'

So what you're just sayin' is that there is a possibility (even a slight one) that she might be decent looking WITHOUT airbrushing?

My only question is why is something from 2 years ago only coming up now?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Quit flyin...

^^This^^

Except that when the airlines started their whining, Congress would probably respond with a bailout/subsidy to keep them afloat instead of simply eliminating the extraneous inefficiency that drives customers away.

But if I can't get there driving, I'm not going unless someone else pays for it. I'd probably pay big money for a t-shirt like Dana Loesch's

tsa.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    and this is one of many reasons i hate TSA. So, this wouldnt have even been a story, except who the victim is. Im betting thousands of others have been exposed the same way, and underage as well, but since they aren't related to someone important. no one cares. This is why i try to never fly, ever. They will get no money from me if i can help it until they shut that agency down.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    and this is one of many reasons i hate TSA. So, this wouldnt have even been a story, except who the victim is. Im betting thousands of others have been exposed the same way, and underage as well, but since they aren't related to someone important. no one cares. This is why i try to never fly, ever. They will get no money from me if i can help it until they shut that agency down.

Sort of, I guess. When I was trying to find more info on this story another one came up from 2010 or 2011 about the TSA getting sued for exposing some woman's breast during a pat down (was a different person). This one wasn't made into a huge deal but it was on a national news site and it didn't come out 2 years after it happened.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I haven't been on a commercial flight since before 9/11. My wife and I are flying to Miami in March for a cruise. I'm thinking about getting a rainbow shirt or something just for my patdown. Who knows, it may scare them or I'll get more than I bargained for.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom