• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Continuing the silliness, they use the excuse that the law is on their side, but they wrote the "law" so why wouldn't it be on their side.

article said:
    As it turns out, the TSA has the law on its side in this case. A rule passed by the agency in 2002 strictly prohibits passengers from bringing “realistic replicas of firearms” on board an aircraft.

Once again proving that common sense has no place in a free society.....

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Nothing more dangerous than a teenager with a purse. How did they know what vile concoction was in her lipstick, and that comb is also a dangerous weapon!

Good gravy! This is why I don't fly.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    The blue shirts suck. They're stupid and they're pedophiles.

"This is a federal offense because it's in the shape of a gun." - obese blue shirt with 70 IQ

Does anybody get an image of how this went down and what it sounded like?

"thith ith a fedewah offeth!!! -obese blue shirt with 70 IQ (without translation)

Last edited:

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I was getting ready to post this. I can't believe tax dollars are spent to stop a teenager from take a purse on a plane. How does anyone with half a brain think that a design on a purse makes it a dangerous item. The person who stopped the girl should be fired, along with everyone else involved, who did not say something about it being stupid.

But that wont happen, they will just get promoted.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was getting ready to post this. I can't believe tax dollars are spent to stop a teenager from take a purse on a plane. How does anyone with half a brain think that a design on a purse makes it a dangerous item. The person who stopped the girl should be fired, along with everyone else involved, who did not say something about it being stupid.

But that wont happen, they will just get promoted.

I agree, especially since you can still carry a bunch of "dangerous items" that can easily be used as a weapon a board (and yet "TSA friendly), not to mention all the different weapons you can buy in shops after you went through the security check and other things I wont even mention online.
    That's just ridiculous.
    At least I dont feel unarmed on board. :rolleyes:

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I agree, especially since you can still carry a bunch of "dangerous items" that can easily be used as a weapon a board (and yet "TSA friendly), not to mention all the different weapons you can buy in shops after you went through the security check and other things I wont even mention online.
    That's just ridiculous.
    At least I dont feel unarmed on board. :rolleyes:

What you can use everyday items as weapons, I don't believe it. You expect me to believe that people who want to do harm are going to find a way to do it. We have laws to stop people from doing bad things. No one would ever murder someone...

Next you are going to tell me that individuals should take responsibility for their own safety.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What you can use everyday items as weapons, I don't believe it. You expect me to believe that people who want to do harm are going to find a way to do it. We have laws to stop people from doing bad things. No one would ever murder someone...

Next you are going to tell me that individuals should take responsibility for their own safety.

:):
    Well I think you can but you are not allowed to do it according to the law so I dont think people do it.
    I totally trust the TSA to protect me so I have no problem flying all naked, it's also quicker to go through security check.
    That way I dont have to pull down my pants when they ask what's that big thing im hiding down there. ;)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You guys are just looking at this from the wrong angle! While these tax sucking retards were wrestling down this purse carrying terrorist wanna be, just think of the old ladies who didn't get groped, the children who weren't molested, the handicapped persons who weren't dumped from their wheel chairs. This terrorist wanna be should be honored by all true Americans for the sacrifice made.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I don't know guys, have any of you been whopped upside the head with a fully loaded purse?? It ain't a good feeling. The time it happened to me it was just a little carbine, you know one of those little things they carry for a night on the town. If it had been a ma deuce or more commonly known as a diaper bag I could have been permanently injured or even killed. So I for one, Salute you TSA, this buds for you!!!!! :patriot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    After TSA agents figured out the gun was a fake...

pursegun.jpg

That is some fantastic detective work...Job well done, TSA.:yesway:

Top Bottom