• Status
    Not open for further replies.

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    Reposting because i didnt realize that posting anywhere with something to sell was prohibited, so spent my last $20 til friday to be able to post and stay within the community guidelines. Ex-wife assaulted me and then threw me out of my own home with both our boys (2.5 year old and 8 month old) on march 30th. To make a long sad story shorter (hopefully) after throwing me and the kids out threw all my stuff outside and threatened to have it hauled away unless i get it so i left our boys with my sister and went to get my things i had left in the rush to get out in the first incident. While i was gathering those items she went to my mothers home (while no one was there) and stole 3k worth of gold/silver bullion, and the socials/birth certificates of my other 4 children and myself. On a second trip to gather the last of i and my childrens belongings she showed up with the police and my sister handed them over without checking the paperwork she was waiving around claiming it was a custody agreement i had signed which was false but she gets to keep the children since the cops cant remove them without a court order. Cops still have yet to start the investigation into the theft and i need to get some money together for fees and lawyers, not asking for donations but looking to sell my stuff. Everything is replaceable but my time and my family. I still have firearms, ammo, some gold /silver, a bunch of sterling jewelry for men and women, a few electronic items such as 70 inch vizio tv and others i cant think of at this moment. Another avenue would be if someone has a decent position for another job i could start in the central indianapolis area. i currently work as a bouncer at night but have worked construction and handyman jobs before. Very good with manual and skilled labor, no convictions or evictions on my record, and dont drink alcohol. in the process of requesting my social and birth cert. items from the state but will take a long time (their words) and am trhing to be proactive. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this, May god grant us all the strength to overcome any obstacle in our ways. Direct message me with a number and what your interested in and i will send pictures asap.

Attachments

• 20230404_091111.jpg
      20230404_091111.jpg
      248.2 KB · Views: 90

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    Dude, use the classifieds. Post ads (with pics and prices and your location) of what you're selling, in the proper sub forums.
    i literally just got access to the classifieds so im still figuring things out, i thought this would be a good place to start. Not the most tech literate person out there. Ill leave this one up and people can feel free to direct message me as requested but ill also post direct listings to the proper forums once i get the chance to take the pictures. thank you for clarifying my error

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Prayers for your family situation.

You might mention your (general) location so any job recommendations or potential buyers have an idea where to focus.

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Wow what a mess, she sounds like a real piece of work. If she is really diabolical she may be red-flagging you too, I'd pursue charges for domestic abuse immediately & get in front of this sooner than later. Good luck & prayers to you & your children, I'll be looking in the classifieds.

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    Prayers for your family situation.

You might mention your (general) location so any job recommendations or potential buyers have an idea where to focus.
    thank you i will edit to include that, im everywhere and just trying to do what i can. much appreciated

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom