• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Was surprised driving home yesterday to see this sign at one of our restaurants. Glad to see not only the manufacturers putting their money where there mouth is on 2A, but other businesses as well.

picture.php

I don't have any financial interest in the restaurant (at least on the revenue side). Thought maybe other businesses would be encouraged to do the same!

If you happen to be wandering through Bremen, drop in, let them know you saw them on INGO, and thank them for supporting the effort.

The sign says "2nd Amendment Permit Earns 10% off". I'll ask them to correct the spelling when I am there in the morning having breakfast.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Looks like they don't have an email addy. I was going to say thanks. When and if I get back up that way I will stop by for sure. Cudos!

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Other than the spelling error, I think they were trying to make the point that you really shouldn't need the 'permit' to partake of a right.

I appreciate their effort, even if not communicated as clearly as it could have been. It is Bremen after all :dunno:

Ok, I'll bite... Where do I get my "2nd Ammendment Permit"?!?

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Other than the spelling error, I think they were trying to make the point that you really shouldn't need the 'permit' to partake of a right.

I appreciate their effort, even if not communicated as clearly as it could have been. It is Bremen after all :dunno:

It's a good sentiment. I'm not trying to take away from that. Could they mean an LTCH?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Thanks for posting this :yesway:

I'm in Mishawaka and just told my wife that we're heading down to Bremen for breffist on Saturday :rockwoot:

That's one way to earn my business. More companies need to get on board with this idea :)

ETA: I posted this on Facebook as well.

OC Event Saturday morning for breffist anyone ?? (I'm going anyway)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    They have a recent FB account. I left them a post saying thanks! I don't make it up that way very often... but iffin I do, I'll be sure to stop by!

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    I can be there at 8am. Have a meeting at 9, so I can't do anything much later.

Just finished talking to the owner. He's one of he good guys... Felt like he needed to make a statement and hopes others do the same. Obviously OC is not an issue there :rockwoot:

Thanks for posting this :yesway:

I'm in Mishawaka and just told my wife that we're heading down to Bremen for breffist on Saturday :rockwoot:

That's one way to earn my business. More companies need to get on board with this idea :)

ETA: I posted this on Facebook as well.

OC Event Saturday morning for breffist anyone ?? (I'm going anyway)

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    If they were closer I'd make a road trip. Next time I'm in that area, I'm eating there.

Anyone have any more gun-friendly stories from restaurants in the southern half of the state?

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Clearly he saw the story about the VA Beach restaurant, where you just have to bring a gun in to get a discount, so logically a "2A Permit" is any firearm.

Good on that guy.

jfryan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2012
    SBN
    If ya read the history of him & how that restaurant came to be, the spelling issues make sense:

After years of working in the RV manufacturing industry the bottom dropped out. My wife who was a waitress at the time was presented with an offer from her employer to purchase the restaurant where she worked. Seeing no alternatives other than sit on unemployment waiting for an opening in another factory where I agian would be at the mercy of someone elses buisiness plan I decided to take my buisness experience from being a general contractor (I did that too) in the 90′s and my entire retirement savings and go all in for one last hoorah. That was 3 years ago and I am proud to say that we are growing, However this has taken 16-18 hours a day 7 days a week with NO days off. Aside from my six children “who have a stake in this” helping with the day to day aspects we have recieved no other help! As for public schools PSSSH I had to quit when i was in 11th grade from one of the worst systems in indiana and work to raise my first born son who is now a veteran at 23 years of age (PFC-USMC). As for the roads! MY father layed the bricks on U.S. 31 north from Rochester Indiana to South Bend Indiana in the mid 30′s. Being totaly out of touch and screwing the ecomomy up so bad that I was forced to make the decision to go all in is the ONLY help the Goverment has given me.

Sounds like a stand up guy, and with his son in the USMC, kinda makes more sense why he's such a supporter. I'd be happy to stop down in Bremen & support this place.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Would somebody help the color blind guy out and post what the sign says? I can make out some letters, but not enough to read it.

Top Bottom