• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would like to challenge anyone here that is of the left persuasion to watch this and say the USA and the world is in a better place under the Biden administration than it was under Trump. Steve Hilton nails it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Now I suppose there are some here that would be critical of the fact that it's Fox News and say I'm not even going to entertain what the video clip has to say because it's Fox News. but again, I would challenge them to watch it and argue that Steve Hilton is wrong.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Biden was always touted as the supposed "Foreign policy Guru" I would say that as a political foreign policy novice in comparison Trump ate Biden's lunch under his administration when to comes to foreign policy success.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Doesn't Trump still have some legal problems to solve before he can run again.
    That's a separate issue. I'm addressing how the current Biden administration is a total failure in comparison to when Trump was in office.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All the while average American citizens are losing money under the Biden administration compared to Trump.

Last edited:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I would like to challenge anyone here that is of the left persuasion to watch this and say the USA and the world is in a better place under the Biden administration than it was under Trump. Steve Hilton nails it.

I couldn’t get all the way through the video. I did try.

Do I think the world is worse now than it was in 2020? In certain ways, yes...In others, no. So much of that answer depends on how an individual chooses to view the world.

Do I think the global strategic, political, or economic situation would be measurably more favorable if Trump was president instead?

Not really.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    OIP.yLzHuEug2pniJ-D-_ZidIAAAAA

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I couldn’t get all the way through the video. I did try.

Do I think the world is worse now than it was in 2020? In certain ways, yes...In others, no. So much of that answer depends on how an individual chooses to view the world.

Do I think the global strategic, political, or economic situation would be measurably more favorable if Trump was president instead?

Not really.
    What is it in particular that made you not want to go all the way through to the end? Was Steve Hiton incorrect in the points that he was making? In what other way is it not so much worse? I would make the argument that there was much more global stability under Trump. Like I said before, Trump ate Biden's lunch during his administration when it came to foreign policy. Things appear to be in freefall under Biden.

Last edited:

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Seriously, you're missing the point. The objective facts don't matter to a significant number of voters. They feel better under Biden and the things he claims sound better. Add to that Trump's less polished manor of speach and you have the win for Biden.
    Trump is his one worst enemy in that regard.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seriously, you're missing the point. The objective facts don't matter to a significant number of voters. They feel better under Biden and the things he claims sound better. Add to that Trump's less polished manor of speach and you have the win for Biden.
    Trump is his one worst enemy in that regard.

you-know-morons.gif

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom