• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, considering that I didn't fall for anything or get suckered- this is a nutty post.

I hear a crybaby loser making wrong claims about Kemp and others. He never provided any evidence to support any of the wild claims. When I coach baseball, and a kid strikes out watching Strike 3, they turn to me, get angry, and raise their hands in the air- then I tell them it was a strike, the ump was right, and to get their butts back in the dugout, and we'll get em next time- that's what this looks like. A grown man throwing a fit and the emotional parents supporting the kids. You guys look like the sucker parents thinking their beloved baby got screwed when he didn't.

The part about Kemp being underwater and winning because of him is hilarious, given what we learned in 2022 when Kemp smoked the Trump challenger and won big, while Trump's endorsed Senate got beat by the exact same voters. If you think Georgia swing voters forgot about this, you're nuts.
    That TDS fever is burning you up… :lmfao:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    1. No. You have to suffer through the audio. It's not fair that you merely read it.

2. TL;DR

:):

Seriously, I did read your post. Every word. See, forcing yourself to suffer through the audio of morons talking boosts patience. It's like working out. No pain. No gain.
    Ok, you are correct in that no one should trust anyone else but themselves, including me.

So I just put in the work and did the same thing you did and listened to the audio while reading the transcript after having only read the transcript earlier so I could confirm the transcript that I read accurately reflected the audio, and I wasn't misrepresenting anything.

So actually, I've now went one step further than you did. I read the transcript twice and listened to the audio once and no I'm not going to suffer thru the audio twice. :p

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I don't understand this dude. 2020 he says TikTok is a national security threat and should be banned. Now he is saying its the same threat Facebook is and sounds wishy-washy on banning it?

TikTok a US security threat, says Trump, similar to Facebook -CNBC
    TikTok has dumped tons of donations on people, including Vivek, and has lobbied hard lately. They flipped Vivek. Never know what happened there. Haven't seen any public donations to Trump.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You can think it is a threat and not be for banning it at the same time.

People have the right to be idiots and use apps that invade their privacy.

Yes, Facebook is probably just as bad or worse than Tik Tok

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    You can think it is a threat and not be for banning it at the same time.

People have the right to be idiots and use apps that invade their privacy.

Yes, Facebook is probably just as bad or worse than Tik Tok
    That doesn't answer why he pushed to ban it and is now backpedaling. Either its a threat to national security or it isn't. There is no middle ground.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, considering that I didn't fall for anything or get suckered- this is a nutty post.

I hear a crybaby loser making wrong claims about Kemp and others. He never provided any evidence to support any of the wild claims. When I coach baseball, and a kid strikes out watching Strike 3, they turn to me, get angry, and raise their hands in the air- then I tell them it was a strike, the ump was right, and to get their butts back in the dugout, and we'll get em next time- that's what this looks like. A grown man throwing a fit and the emotional parents supporting the kids. You guys look like the sucker parents thinking their beloved baby got screwed when he didn't.

The part about Kemp being underwater and winning because of him is hilarious, given what we learned in 2022 when Kemp smoked the Trump challenger and won big, while Trump's endorsed Senate got beat by the exact same voters. If you think Georgia swing voters forgot about this, you're nuts.
    I think Trump's attack on Kemp that you've chosen to highlight were unnecessary and ancillary in nature in regard to the main issue, was there anything that you can specifically point to in the transcript which accurately reflected the audio that would lead you to believe the MSM's claim that Trump was pressuring anyone to just manufacture votes that he didn't believe to be already out there and then some based on the entire context of the whole conversation.?

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    While I can maybe agree that Trump's attack on Kemp were unnecessary and ancillary in nature in regard to the main issue, was there anything that you can specifically point to in the transcript which accurately reflected the audio that would lead you to believe the MSM's claim that Trump was pressuring anyone to just manufacture votes that he didn't believe were already out there and then some based on the entire context of the whole conversation.?
    Manufacture votes? No

It's like a Karen wanting to talk to the manager and hoping to get something. Pressuring them to take action, sure.

I don't expect liberal media to fairly characterize anything Trump says or does, although he makes it easy for them sometimes.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well at least it's encouraging to see you suggest that for the most part the liberal media doesn't fairly characterize anything that Trump says or does. That falls in line with what a number of us have been saying about a number of things, including over what took place in the conversation.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nikki is irrelevant at this point. Throwing rocks based on dumbed-down talking points at suspended candidates is meaningless and doesn't change the point.
    Nikki was ALWAYS irrelevant. When you can wrap your head around that, maybe we'll talk

And I find your claim to have a point to your neverTrump sentiments, now that he is the de facto nominee, to be a fact not in evidence

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Your turn away from the specifics, that refute your claims, to tangential homilies and 'look over here' claims about non-related (to the point under discussion) issues, such as Trump claiming Kemp won because of him, merely serves to highlight how weakly buttressed your Trump hate really is

Show us on the Trumpy Bear where the Orange Hitler hurt you

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kemp does two things you don't seem to care about:
    • Win
    • Deliver Results
    Wasn't that supposedly DeSantis' strength, too?

How is that working out. As I've pointed out before, it is much easier to deliver results as a governor - so easy that my septuagenerian milquetoast governor in Ohio can equal DeSantis' vaunted results and overmatch Kemp's. All you need is a republican/conservative legislature and judiciary - something that is much, much harder to get at the national level. Some would have us believe that someone who has only shown a bit of potential at the state level should be chosen at the national level over a man who has done the job and done an arguably good job against all out opposition, the type of opposition ANY republican president elect will need to overcome

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Wasn't that supposedly DeSantis' strength, too?

How is that working out. As I've pointed out before, it is much easier to deliver results as a governor - so easy that my septuagenerian milquetoast governor in Ohio can equal DeSantis' vaunted results and overmatch Kemp's. All you need is a republican/conservative legislature and judiciary - something that is much, much harder to get at the national level. Some would have us believe that someone who has only shown a bit of potential at the state level should be chosen at the national level over a man who has done the job and done an arguably good job against all out opposition, the type of opposition ANY republican president elect will need to overcome
    Again, not everyone wants results and winning. What he did in Florida and the margins he gained are undeniable.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Your turn away from the specifics, that refute your claims, to tangential homilies and 'look over here' claims about non-related (to the point under discussion) issues, such as Trump claiming Kemp won because of him, merely serves to highlight how weakly buttressed your Trump hate really is

Show us on the Trumpy Bear where the Orange Hitler hurt you

Nikki was ALWAYS irrelevant. When you can wrap your head around that, maybe we'll talk

And I find your claim to have a point to your neverTrump sentiments, now that he is the de facto nominee, to be a fact not in evidence
    This is laughable and dumb.

Top Bottom