• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Not that we've got any operations going on, but Indiana is crawling with military personnel. It's called the National Guard. We've got one of the very few enhanced brigades in the country, so we deploy as much as anyone. But it's also a pretty cool thing that we're in the community. Just wait a few weeks when the floods and tornadoes hit, and you'll see why.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We had a older lady come into our dealership a couple weeks ago looking at campers. Apparently Alex Jones said the New World Order is ready to collapse the system and she was looking for a camper to park in the woods. :dunno:

Hope she bought the biggest, most expensive one with all the add ons....including extended warranty.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    We had a older lady come into our dealership a couple weeks ago looking at campers. Apparently Alex Jones said the New World Order is ready to collapse the system and she was looking for a camper to park in the woods. :dunno:

I have a couple people come into my office telling me about this. Of course I just smile and nod my head instead of telling them just how stupid they sound.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I operated undetected among the civilian population all the time. Took my uniform off. Boom! Stealth mode. Beer helped.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Possibly there's another explanation:
    No, SF is NOT preparing for civil war. Sheesh…. (long)

I'll let you know if I see any military-types skulking about in the civilian population. Of course, nearby San Antonio often being called Military City, this will probably not be hard.

ETA: Wait! I just saw one! He was in the mirror! (well, ok, retired military type).

As a fellow made-member of the Blue-ID Mafia, I understand what you are saying. The combination in-regs haircut and hitler-stache gives them away every time.

A bud of mine (USAF at Randolph) is retiring in September. That'll be my first time back in SA since March 1986.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I even learned to speak Kansan. So operator.

BBI, being all tactical in a KS wheatfield.

db7229db5b39d73352c0d98ce6723e29.jpg

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Of course they'll move (almost) undetected among the civilian population. The only way you'll be able to tell they're military will be by looking closely at their M4s to see if they're full-auto or not. Otherwise, they'll look just like all the armed citizens running around with their ARs.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here

I'm looking for a camper too, but not for the same reason. I'm just getting too old to camp in a tent anymore. It's time to camp in style. :)

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm looking for a camper too, but not for the same reason. I'm just getting too old to camp in a tent anymore. It's time to camp in style. :)

Camping in style is the way to go, I am not one for roughin it. . . PM me if you would like, I may be able to help you find something.

Top Bottom