HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'd rep you for that effort but what's the point? :D

My rep points still increase even though it does not show any more bars or badges, but the higher my rep points the more I can give when I rep someone else! I can give two bronze badges with one rep right now!! :rockwoot: :D

Terp7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Muncie
    late to the party?

Don't suppose you have room for one more, do you? I've already been through a few classes and had training while I was in the Army, but I always enjoy the opportunity to shoot (and learn) with fellow women.

My permanent address is up state around Rochester - I'd be more than happy to help out with anything. I have a ton of 9mm ammunition I could donate if it helps out too.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Hello,
    My wife and daughter are happy to have this opportunity and will be there. I'd drive down from Hammond with them and hang out with the guys but somebody has to stay home and watch the grandkids. :cool: My daughter is very new to shooting.

88GT, do you need a PM with names?

Sorry, maybe I should have addressed this to Ironjaw's-wife??????

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Don't suppose you have room for one more, do you? I've already been through a few classes and had training while I was in the Army, but I always enjoy the opportunity to shoot (and learn) with fellow women.

My permanent address is up state around Rochester - I'd be more than happy to help out with anything. I have a ton of 9mm ammunition I could donate if it helps out too.
    We would be happy to have ya!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    i would just say in your post that you are attending, and if anyone else is coming with you. my wife will get a head count a few days prior to the shoot.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Just a little over 3 weeks ladies have you got all your gear together? I've got all mine and the daughter-n-law's ammo bought, got my other two mag extensions last week along with a OWB holster that I'm breaking it. Hope it loosens up some before the training or I may never get my gun drawn to be able to shoot it. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about a magazine holder.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just a little over 3 weeks ladies have you got all your gear together? I've got all mine and the daughter-n-law's ammo bought, got my other two mag extensions last week along with a OWB holster that I'm breaking it. Hope it loosens up some before the training or I may never get my gun drawn to be able to shoot it. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about a magazine holder.

Neatsfoot oil will help soften and preserve the leather, it is the same stuff people use on baseball gloves and sporting goods, you can pick it up at any sporting goods store, I put it on the inside and outside of my holsters, just rub it in with your fingers!! Hope this helps! :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Neatsfoot oil will help soften and preserve the leather, it is the same stuff people use on baseball gloves and sporting goods, you can pick it up at any sporting goods store, I put it on the inside and outside of my holsters, just rub it in with your fingers!! Hope this helps! :D

I wondered about using something like that on it, but was afraid to. I have the gun in the holster with the retention screwed down tight, and it is stretching it out some. I'll see if I can get some neetsfoot oil from neighbor boys, they play a lot of baseball so I'm sure they have some around. Thanks for the info.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Thanks Gary, I haven't been on here all to much. The hubby reminded me to check up on this thread. I would like to get a head count, so if you are coming send me a pm and I'll send ya one back with an address and phone number.

Also please remember to bring a chair, some bottled water, sunscreen, and something to
    toss on the grill or a side dish.
    Anything else anyone can think of let me know. Espically you Gary!

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Brand newbie here. I'm extremely interested if you've got room for one more. And just to make certain I have the facts right: June 4th, 9am, and where exactly?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Brand newbie here. I'm extremely interested if you've got room for one more. And just to make certain I have the facts right: June 4th, 9am, and where exactly?
    And yes there is room for ya. If you are intrested for sure I will send you a pm with the address.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    I was informed last night that we have a wedding - YUCK! I'd rater be with you ladies. Hopefully this will happen again. Sounded wonderful.

Top Bottom