• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    I met someone on here recently who carries one and I've had it on my buy most for awhile. Trying to not make impulse gun buys in 2023. Anyone have experience with the Trailblazer Life card 22? I'm pondering the WMR 22 MAG and there is also the 22LR

I hear they are pretty accurate but the last micro gun I had was a diamondback and the trigger broke 5 shots in so I've stayed away from tiny tiny guns. This one seems legit though. Although, one could argue, "why this when you could have a Sig 938 or similar with more capacity? Gimmick or the fact that it's smaller than a wallet and will get the job done? Better than having nothing? :D

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I think you should go for a single shot .223

Pocket AR!
    View attachment 253944
    That's terrifying, lol. I'm not sure if I'd rather shoot that or hold onto an armed hand grenade...outcome might be similar.

My buddy has a Lifecard and I've shot it. IMO it's a gimmick...it's small and it does work as designed, but it's hard to shoot well because of the goofy ergos, and being a single-shot .22 I question its terminal ballistics. Sure you could sneak it into just about anywhere, but I'm not sure what you're going to do with it once you get it there unless you're planning on sneaking up and assassinating somebody.

I darn sure wouldn't want to go up against an armed assailant with that thing. I'd rather have a KelTec P32 in a wallet holster...about the same size and weight, but it's center-fire and you get multiple shots. IMO OC Spray, a big flashlight, a rock, or sizeable stick would be a more effective defensive tool than the LifeCard.

Colts Ironman

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    That's terrifying, lol. I'm not sure if I'd rather shoot that or hold onto an armed hand grenade...outcome might be similar.

My buddy has a Lifecard and I've shot it. IMO it's a gimmick...it's small and it does work as designed, but it's hard to shoot well because of the goofy ergos, and being a single-shot .22 I question its terminal ballistics. Sure you could sneak it into just about anywhere, but I'm not sure what you're going to do with it once you get it there unless you're planning on sneaking up and assassinating somebody.

I darn sure wouldn't want to go up against an armed assailant with that thing. I'd rather have a KelTec P32 in a wallet holster...about the same size and weight, but it's center-fire and you get multiple shots. IMO OC Spray, a big flashlight, a rock, or sizeable stick would be a more effective defensive tool than the LifeCard.
    Thanks. I thought about the same thing that's why I didn't impulse buy. I can't pocket carry much bigger than LCP but I've been looking for a more minimalist option as a back up that's not the norm which I already have many of

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    The LCP is a decent choice for a pocket gun. Don't read my post as endorsing the P32, either...they kinda suck (basically non-existent sights, bad trigger, crummy KelTec construction. I had to take a heat gun to mine and bend the cheap plastic frame back inwards to keep the slide catch spring from falling out). I ultimately dumped my P32 and just carry a J-Frame now when I need a little gun.

That said, it is incredibly small and light, gives up hardly anything to the LifeCard in that respect, and despite all of its faults is much more capable than one of those.

Colts Ironman

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    The LCP is a decent choice for a pocket gun. Don't read my post as endorsing the P32, either...they kinda suck (basically non-existent sights, bad trigger, crummy KelTec construction. I had to take a heat gun to mine and bend the cheap plastic frame back inwards to keep the slide catch spring from falling out). I ultimately dumped my P32 and just carry a J-Frame now when I need a little gun.

That said, it is incredibly small and light, gives up hardly anything to the LifeCard in that respect, and despite all of its faults is much more capable than one of those.
    Yeah the Trailblazer seems more gimmicky. I think I had a P32 at one time but sold it I thought I might get a LCP. I have a Sig 938 but it's been a dust bunny. I used to enjoy carrying the 1911 platform but I have 4 that haven't seen a range in years

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I think you should go for a single shot .223

Pocket AR!
    View attachment 253944
    It looks like it was made by Double Tap, but they went out of business. Unless one of the guys is doing this now.
    Double Tap also came in a cardboard box.

Update, Double Tap was made by Heizer Defense. I have the 2 shot 45, and stores 2 in the handle.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I see it as a last resort back up!

Bad guy’s have beat you up taken your EDC then you pull out the single shot monster. The fireball should stun them.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Any of the pocket pistols mentioned above would be better IMO.
    For deep concealment you could also look at NAA 22 revolvers. It's terrible as a SD weapon, but still probably better than the life card.
    The only advantage I see with the life card is that someone would think it a phone. But that's literally all I can come up with.

Colts Ironman

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    Any of the pocket pistols mentioned above would be better IMO.
    For deep concealment you could also look at NAA 22 revolvers. It's terrible as a SD weapon, but still probably better than the life card.
    The only advantage I see with the life card is that someone would think it a phone. But that's literally all I can come up with.
    I have two revolvers. Which I rotate as a back up but I like changing things up

Top Bottom