• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John3354

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 29, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Deer season is coming and it seems like a good time to clean out the safe of something I have not shot for quite a while. As the title says, Outfitter G2 in .357 Magnum. It is the package model that includes a gun case and 3-9x40 scope with rings and all that. It is a good rifle, extremely accurate with all jacketed rounds I have fired through it. With a steady hand and trigger finger from the bench it will put five shots of XTPs into one very ragged hole at 100 yards.

No blemishes or wear. Rifle looks the same as factory. I would guess the round count through it is 150-200 rounds.

Grab-A-Gun listing:

PXL_20210917_164325686_2.jpg

I am a member of MCFG and any potential buyers are welcome to meet me there and test fire it if you wish. If you're not a member you would be responsible for your own guest fee. Otherwise I would be available to meet roughly anywhere inside of Indianapolis. No trades at this time, but you're welcome to PM me offers and the worst I could do is say no. I believe that I paid ~$500 for it with taxes and all, prices seem to be roughly the same today. I would like to get $400 for it.

Attachments

• Traditions-Outfitter-G3-CR5-571130-040589027449.jpg
      Traditions-Outfitter-G3-CR5-571130-040589027449.jpg
      10.2 KB · Views: 25
    Top Bottom