TOUGH question, friend needing ammo.............

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BryceB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2021
    Greenwood
    Kinda same boat , I finally up and decided to actually buy an ak a few weeks back and didn't have a single round of x39 to my name
    No biggie because I mainly shoot and reload 300blk and 556 for my ar and I've no shortage there so I'm just buying a couple boxes here and there of brass X39 ...figure atleast I can reload it (as if I needed more to reload) but with steel case as high as it is I can't see spending money on it , might as well spend 2 more bucks for brass
    I definitely wouldn't sell a case much under market value , shooting is spendy buisness these days and that's just something the neighbor needs to learn , I'm sure he'll understand
    I have some questions about reloading and what not wanting to learn something new if you could PM me so I could ask a few questions if not no biggie. Thanks

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have some questions about reloading and what not wanting to learn something new if you could PM me so I could ask a few questions if not no biggie. Thanks
    Have you read the rules at all? You can't use the PM system until you reach 50 quality posts or become a site supporter. Seriously, read the rules. And you can ask reloading questions in the Ammo and Reloading forum here. People will be more than happy to answer your questions.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    A neighbor, who is also a good friend, that is late to the game, bought himself an AK, that came with a minimal amount of ammo, roughly 250 rounds. He has ask me if I would "consider" selling him a case of my stash. The ammo I bought some time back is super hard to find and ridiculously expensive in the current market. So, my quandary is, I really don't have a problem selling him a 1000 round case, but what is fair market value for Golden Tiger BTHP ammo? I sincerely want to be fair, but I realize the INSANE prices and availability currently. If he wasn't such a good neighbor and friend it would be an unequivocal, sorry none for sale.
    I would refer him to ammoseek.com

Top Bottom