• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    In 2010, Mike Tyson raped a 17 year old girl. In Indianapolis. He was convicted of 1 count of rape and 2 counts of criminally deviant conduct.

What did Donald think? Blame the 17 year old Sunday School Teacher, of course.

"It’s my opinion that, to a large extent, Mike Tyson was railroaded in this case… You have a young woman that was in his room, in his hotel late in the evening at her own will. You have a young woman who was seen dancing for the beauty contest, dancing with a big smile on her face. Looked happy as can be"

-- Donald Trump on how Mike Tyson was "railroaded" in his 2010 rape conviction.

Prosecutor in Tyson rape case responds to Trump bragging about Iron Mike?s endorsement « Hot Air

Retro Indy: Mike Tyson convicted of rape

Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    From "Lost Tycoon: the Many Lives of Donald J. Trump"

"What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ?Violated? During Sex - The Daily Beast

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm certainly no fan of Trump, but you're rapidly losing any credibility. I'm as interested in this as I am in the National Enquirer on Ted Cruz. Stop with the tabloid shenanigans, stick to actual issues.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    Character is a critical consideration in the selection of a leader. More than any other issue, character will one of the best predictors of the future behavior of any leader.

Multiple accusations by multiple women, comments in Mr. Trump's own words as to his perspective on the treatment of women, the nature of the people he chooses to affiliate with: these are all evidence regarding the character of Donald J Trump.

If even half of these allegations are true...what kind of man is Trump? Would you want your daughter to grow up in a world where she is treated the way Donald has treated these women?

Exactly what kind of man is he?

Submitted for your consideration.

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    In 2010, Mike Tyson raped a 17 year old girl. In Indianapolis. He was convicted of 1 count of rape and 2 counts of criminally deviant conduct.

What did Donald think? Blame the 17 year old Sunday School Teacher, of course.

"It’s my opinion that, to a large extent, Mike Tyson was railroaded in this case… You have a young woman that was in his room, in his hotel late in the evening at her own will. You have a young woman who was seen dancing for the beauty contest, dancing with a big smile on her face. Looked happy as can be"

-- Donald Trump on how Mike Tyson was "railroaded" in his 2010 rape conviction.

Prosecutor in Tyson rape case responds to Trump bragging about Iron Mike?s endorsement « Hot Air

Retro Indy: Mike Tyson convicted of rape

Did you read the articles? 2010 rape? Try 1991 and an 18 year old. Does that make it better? No, it just makes you look silly spouting wrong info.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Wow, I opened this thread, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Maybe I was in the mood to watch a train wreck.

:wrongdoor:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Did you read the articles? 2010 rape? Try 1991 and an 18 year old. Does that make it better? No, it just makes you look silly spouting wrong info.

Tyson had sex with her, certainly. Rape? Well the jury found it...so that means they were right, doesn't it? Only truly guilty people get convicted. That's what I've heard.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Tyson had sex with her, certainly. Rape? Well the jury found it...so that means they were right, doesn't it? Only truly guilty people get convicted. That's what I've heard.

I was not making any judgement call just wanting the OP to get his facts correct. It is hard to take a guy serious who quotes an article it is obviously did not read.

Top Bottom