• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    So, my posse and I were getting ready for our next deployment to the sandbox. We work for a semi secret corporation which provides security for the GOVERNMENT and some private contracters, and allegedly occasionally shoots up some innocent LIPs... But enough about us.

We were going to Crosley to work on tactics, train with our super secret ninja rifles, and whatnot. We always film this sort of stuff for training purposes, and post it on YouTube. Sort of hide it in broad daylight, if you will.

Anyhoo, we wheeled up in our Hummers, cause that's all us super secret operators will drive, and lo and behold, there's an open spot! We immediately jumped on it, and began setting up all sorts of evil blackness. Seems like we might have claim jumped some poor citizen, but hey, you know, casualties of coolness, I guess.

SO anyway,, there I was, all set up in my bdu's and my gargoyles,, looking all ninja like, ; and Clyde was trying to get the best shots of me for our fans and our educational films from all sorts of angles, when I noticed this dang citizen, right next to us, just giving us the evil eye. He was even trying to SHOOT IN HIS OWN LANE whilst Clyde was doing his important photographic work.

The nerve of that juerk!

And no, before you ask, I didn't think to get his plate number and reporte him to the Rangemaster, the DNR, or even the CIA. My bad.

Sorry this was so long,, I was just trying to vent.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    Anyhoo, we wheeled up in our Hummers, cause that's all us super secret operators will drive, and lo and behold, there's an open spot! We immediately jumped on it, and began setting up all sorts of evil blackness. Seems like we might have claim jumped some poor civilian, but hey, you know, casualties of coolness, I guess.

SO anyway,, there I was, all set up in my bdu's and my gargoyles,, looking all ninja like, ; and Clyde was trying to get the best shots of me for our fans and our educational films from all sorts of angles, when I noticed this dang civilian, right next to us, just giving us the evil eye. He was even trying to SHOOT IN HIS OWN LANE whilst Clyde was doing his important photographic work.

Fixed it for you. Citizens have rights, civilians are usually just collateral damage. There's a reason for this terminology, just ask Erik Prince!
    Yes, I know this is a joke thread!:n00b:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Wait what? I need the link to the thread this is a response to....:scratch:

HAHA nvm, found it... Damn Blackwater Ninja's.... they only SAID they're not in business anymore...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom