top shot armory, a new gun shop in south bend???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NightOwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    I live in South Bend, I stopped in to Top Shot on 8-20-2013 and "Ron" told me they would officialy be open on Monday 8-26-2013. Right now they have a lot of UTG scopes, gun cases and accys., about 20 guns, and 2 cabinets full of AR parts and accys.! Ron told me they will be building custom AR uppers on premises and be having FREE hunter safety classes for school kids! He also told me they had 2 pallets of PMC 5.56, 55 grain - I think he said $340 per case that sold out in less than 2 weeks. I told him Midwest needs some real competition in South Bend.
    I'm REALLY looking forward to this place getting fully operational! Ron said they are gonna have an 8000 SQUARE FOOT retail store!!! I also heard some talk about a 1 MILE OUTDOOR SHOOTING RANGE sometime in the future!!!!:rockwoot:

Last edited:

NightOwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just stopped in this afternoon. No too many guns, about 30 handguns, 20 long guns but quite a few Ar accessories. Prices seemed good. They had a MK III stainless with a fluted 4 inch barrel for $275 on consignment. The folks there were very nice. I'll have to stop back in when I have more time.

Last edited:

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    I've also stopped in, but it was before they had guns in stock. may need to stop in again to see what they've got for me to buy for my birthday/Christmas/atta boy. LOL

j0ec2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Northwest Indiana
    My aunt and uncle live right across the street. Finally had a chance to stop in. Few things:

Looked at used handguns and a couple rifles. Wanted $399 for a used but very nice XD40, as with other used handguns I looked at his asking price was in line with others I'd found.

Looked at a Savage Rascal .22 for my son. $199 new. Quite a bit more than I've seen it at other stores like Dunahms, etc.

Asked for .22 ammo he said "How much you want?" Would have sold me all they had but he didn't realize all they had was a 350 round box which I bought for $25. Not the best price but cheap ammo other places doesn't mean anything when they never have it in stock!

BaseDeltaZero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    South Bend
    We are currently going through a transition with our internet presence which explains the non active Facebook and website. We are a full service shop that provides new and used firearms, advice, ammunition, and accessories. We are adding vendors to the store every month and currently creating a new showroom floor to better serve our customers.

Top Bottom