• ...and so much more!
  • hountzmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    SE Indiana
    Ordered my first suppressor yesterday.

I'm using SilencerShop.com. Since there aren't many class III dealers in my AO and their stock was pretty limited. The Direct program they have makes things pretty easy. Pay one place, submit your info and wait. My oppressor will be going to Bite The Bullet in Seymore. Kinda a drive for me but I can live with it for the ease of purchase. Getting a SWR Spectre II.

Form 3 went in today. Super excited. Of course it'll be several weeks before the Form 4 goes in and months more after that before that stamp comes back.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I made my purchase through Silencer Shop Direct on 12/11/14 and got the email today (almost 3 weeks) that my Form 3 had been approved and they were sending in my Form 4. I emailed to find out if it was mistake and they said it must have somehow made it's way to the top. Looks like I'll be getting my Saker sooner than I thought.

KUJO2388

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I am already thinking about doing a Form 1 Suppressor. I should have the approval back and the suppressor built way before I get my Form 4 back. Could be a fun project while I am waiting for the Form 1.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I ordered an AAC 762-SD from Silencer Shop on 12/22/2014 and the stamp arrived at Premier Arms in Brownsburg on July 1. I think it takes a bit longer with an out-of-state sale from Silencer Shop since they must do the Form 3 to transfer to the local dealer, then submit the Form 4. But they sure made the process simple! Highly recommended. I also think things took a bit longer because there is a rush of submissions during the Christmas season and the ATF get even slower than usual.

Top Bottom