Tom Brokaw, would be nervous in a CCW state restaurant.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    TOM BROKAW: Here is why I think there are a lot of Glocks being sold: because gun owners are worried that they're going to be outlawed. That's what happened when President Obama first took office is that people were buying ammunition and storing it in underground bunkers because they thought he was going to outlaw guns and ammunition. Gun control is too simple a phrase to define all the complications and nuances of it, frankly. In Arizona they have a wide open system. I would be nervous about going into a bar or restaurant in Arizona on a Saturday night where people can carry concealed without permits.

Read more: Brokaw: I'd Be Nervous Going Into Bar or Restaurant in Arizona on Saturday Night Because of Guns | NewsBusters.org

Makes me want to buy a Glock...just to make Tom more nervous :)

RealClearPolitics - Video - Brokaw: "I Would Be Nervous Going Into A Bar" In Arizona

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Better look at all the states that have ccw permits Tommy. What a fart bisquit.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    great point

or go into a cave to meet and interview the baddest terrorist on the planet. but they wont reveal their location, so basicly they allow them to continue to murder innocent people. I think WE should be afraid to go sit down with Tom and all of his colleagues. bunch of freaks. then when one of them get killed they wanna claim hero status for them, :laugh::laugh: thats funny and disgusting.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As someone who knows that Tom Brokaw goes to Vermont, just what is the difference between Vermont and Arizona, Tom?

Psst, Tom, people carry in Vermont, yes, good old Ben & Jerry munching, LL Bean wearing Vermont . . . without permits!

Are you just afraid of pointy elf boots, silly hats and the dinner-plate sized belt buckles that they wear out there in Arizona?:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Can someone with a permit carry in New York Restaurants? I'm sure Tom eats somewhere in NYC

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Can someone with a permit carry in New York Restaurants? I'm sure Tom eats somewhere in NYC

Not the point. Tommy said he wets his panties at the thought of people carrying without permits.

In NYC, if there are people carrying without permits, he has good reason to fear them, as they are all "criminals" and most of them are probably prone to violence.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If I was as big of an ***hole as Brokaw, I'd be scared everywhere I went too......but I'll guarantee you one thing, if whiny little ****** like him go anywhere without security (which I doubt), they are carrying, they just won't admit it.

Top Bottom