• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    At what point do we say enough is enough? Will we every be able to rein in the government's unchecked spying programs?

[video=youtube_share;awFrWxfDA30]http://youtu.be/awFrWxfDA30[/video]

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    as long as most people carry their cell phones around with them everywhere, there's no need for microchips. besides, microchips are old tech. i'm sure they found easier ways of tracking people... nano technology anyone?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Good to see Brad Templeton is still poking the bear. I first met him back in the early USENET days in the late 80s.

You cannot be a part of modern society without the government having the ability to track you if they want.

At least at this stage, it is not yet 1984 in that they aren't always watching everyone closely every minute. Yet.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Good to see Brad Templeton is still poking the bear. I first met him back in the early USENET days in the late 80s.

You cannot be a part of modern society without the government having the ability to track you if they want.

At least at this stage, it is not yet 1984 in that they aren't always watching everyone closely every minute. Yet.

I'd say, give it 1 or 2 years. After some islamic group blows something else up, the public will BEG for their every motion to be watched, and blame the government for not spying hard enough.

Top Bottom