• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    GREAT show! This is the type of show that got me hooked on them in the first place. Lots of neat stuff, old and new, no gimmicky plastic Chinese unrelated crap. Should've bought some of those lemon cookies off the shooting club though.
    Damn, I knew I forgot to go back for those!!!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Reload guy was in the south alcove.

Did see a really nice o3a3 stock (refinished) with handguard for $100.

Saw Dan Wesson 4 inch with the "porkchop" barrel for $950. (wtf).

Guy by the front boys room had a Chinese UZI with that awful stock for $950. Successfully resisted.

M1a prices are $1200 and up depending on the strain of weed smoked.

What in the wild world of sports is going on with Ruger Mini 14 prices. Saw some at 1200, a couple at 1400, two at 1700 and a wood stock stainless at $2000. Just checked prices online a minute ago and looks like $1000 plus or minus $50 or so.
    Did see one SP 1 Colt carbine with the Colt 4x scope and Colt marked bayonet. (yup legit)
    Didn't talk price. (We know one another)

All in all had a good time

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Reload guy was in the south alcove.

Did see a really nice o3a3 stock (refinished) with handguard for $100.

Saw Dan Wesson 4 inch with the "porkchop" barrel for $950. (wtf).

Guy by the front boys room had a Chinese UZI with that awful stock for $950. Successfully resisted.

M1a prices are $1200 and up depending on the strain of weed smoked.

What in the wild world of sports is going on with Ruger Mini 14 prices. Saw some at 1200, a couple at 1400, two at 1700 and a wood stock stainless at $2000. Just checked prices online a minute ago and looks like $1000 plus or minus $50 or so.
    Did see one SP 1 Colt carbine with the Colt 4x scope and Colt marked bayonet. (yup legit)
    Didn't talk price. (We know one another)

All in all had a good time
    The old reloading man has been good to us for a long time, hes who I got the gallon of 38 special wad-cutter brass from today. I asked where his older bro was, and he said that he has retired from doing any more shows. Good guys...
    My Thing 2 looked at that 03A3 stock and set it back down. We saw The 4X and giggled with what I bought long ago.
    It really was like always a good Tipton show.

Last edited:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was there 9 -12. Didn't sell anything trying again later this morning as this is technically Sunday as I type this. I'll have my stuff on a cart this time! About killed me Saturday hobbling about.
    Korean Hillbilly. Reddish beard with lots of white chin hair. Probably gimped up unless well medicated. Wearing jeans, Emerson shirt, tennis shoes, might have my Hawaiian jacket on. Not much hair left for anyone to bullshi...I mean converse with!

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I was there 9 -12. Didn't sell anything trying again later this morning as this is technically Sunday as I type this. I'll have my stuff on a cart this time! About killed me Saturday hobbling about.
    Korean Hillbilly. Reddish beard with lots of white chin hair. Probably gimped up unless well medicated. Wearing jeans, Emerson shirt, tennis shoes, might have my Hawaiian jacket on. Not much hair left for anyone to bullshi...I mean converse with!
    Darn, we were there right after you left. We did catch up with at least one Delphi Rat at the show. Good Luck tomorrow.
    Today.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    If you're talking about the young'ins north of the kitchen. Those are 4H'ers selling great bake goods to support their shooting/safety program. Great reason to break that diet BS, and score points with the lady in your life.<><Duce

Top Bottom