• ...and so much more!
  • Luke.Schlatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Woodburn Indiana
    If
    Thinking about a Tippmann M4-22 RIFLE. I do not know much about them quality wise, watched a couple of videos, but not sure about the real story. Anyway, have not decided on exactly which model yet. Only going to be a range/play rifle that I don't need, but it never hurts to help the economy. Hopefully I can get some info, thanks.
    you have found anything I’m very curious on their performance, I would appreciate a response if you ended up getting the gun

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I bought the Elite model.
    1: Trigger is heavier than I'd like.
    2: The factory handguard is rather sharp. Is there any way to smooth out those holes without destroying the finish?
    3: It HATES some ammo types and runs perfectly with others. Anyone know if the factory has recommendations?

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    2: The factory handguard is rather sharp. Is there any way to smooth out those holes without destroying the finish?
    3: It HATES some ammo types and runs perfectly with others. Anyone know if the factory has recommendations?
    3M,
    I have had no issues with cheap ammo, or it used to be cheap. Thunderbolts, CCI std velocity and blazer both at 1 moa or better. I witnessed Geco match shoot sub moa several times with the Tippman Elite that Becky has but have yet to shoot any to confirm in mine.
    What ammo have you experienced issues?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    1) If you want a cheap fix: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1003365284. I have had several trigger variations in mine and these worked well. I didn't have light strikes but I know someone that did and they used one of these springs with a factory spring.

2) got nothing....

3) CCI SV has ran very well for me.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    3M,
    I have had no issues with cheap ammo, or it used to be cheap. Thunderbolts, CCI std velocity and blazer both at 1 moa or better. I witnessed Geco match shoot sub moa several times with the Tippman Elite that Becky has but have yet to shoot any to confirm in mine.
    What ammo have you experienced issues?
    I think some brand called "Elly" that a friend gave me. It didn't seem to have enough energy to fully cycle the bolt.

And I have no idea which brand was the other one that gave me stoppages on nearly every round. I really need to pay better attention and actually take notes at the range. Would save me time and money.

SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well, did order one today. Went with the ELITE carbine. Kind of excited about getting it. Going to fly with a red dot to start, also going to try an A2 rifle stock that I have lying around (if I can figure out how to change it out). I'll try to remember to update my venture into the unknown.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Changed mine up to more of a lighter weight offhand & training rifle. Decided to leave the precision type shooting to the CZ 457.

Burris RT-6 (1-6 power) scope in a Brownells mount, Magpul SL stock, BCM foregrip.

20220817_163211.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom