• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    you should let do do some LR overwatch.;) p.s. you bought that property over yonder yet.:D

Nope, he is still kicking!:D

But just down the road, there appears to be a die hard prep'r I'm going to have to say hello to by this spring. When I get to know him better, I will teach him a few ways to better hide what he is doing.

Sadly, I've been running the house badly, since my wife has had a tough few weeks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, technically I sent my wife to do the actual squishing. I did recon the target, and dispatch forces required.... You know, sort of a command and control role, like General Patton. Same thing, right?

Pretty much. Please wait in line "H" for your hero card, sir.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Good man. Congratulations on your successful mission.

It's a never ending battle to prevail against the forces of evil doers.

Defending the foundations of liberty from the those who would undermine it with their persistant and destructive burrowing.

a_Chip_206.jpg

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

Defending the foundations of liberty from the those who would undermine it with their persistant and destructive burrowing.

I'd tell about the time I killed a couple of hundred starlings with one shot, but that's not the sort of story I want told in a permanent traceable media.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'd rep you for th fantastic kill, but I think you have plenty of rep already. You deserve a pat on the back nonetheless for taking out that vicious tunnel-digging terrorist!:D

a_Chip_206.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Naked, I sprang out of bed,...........

and went back inside for some shoes. Coming back out ...........
    And at this point you are still naked?! Lordy.

I keep a pair of Lands End moccasins with rubber soles ready to go by my AR and there are always a pair of Columbia synthetic shorts ready too. Pair of boots by the back door, shotgun with light.

I also have a full holster rig ready to go with a Glock in it............for after I put on my shorts! :laugh:

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    One of my favorite morning activities when I was out on the farm with grandpa was checking the traps and dropping the possums and coons into the rain barrels. He taught me that possums are worthless creatures and the only animals that are dumb enough to enter an unbaited trap.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I enjoy True Tales of Real Heroism!

This reminds me of the time I saved all of western civilization from an invasion of potentially spikey-haired killer mutant cannibal groundhogs.

I much prefer the story of the time you and Coach saved all of Indiana from the Sponge-wielding beaver patrol that had invaded Bloomington's sorority houses.... :ladiesman:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I appreciate the story. We have a fox or two raiding our hens. We had 10 now down to 7. I felt bad for the chickens, then I realized the foxes need to eat too. I have promised myself to have the fox(es) mounted if/when I get them. I even took wifey out with the 10/22 to get her comfortable with it in case she spots it/them around.

Top Bottom