• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hillbillyblood

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    LaPorte Indiana
    :yesway: I just wanted to give these guys some positive feedback.

I purchased an AR 15 from their booth at the Blue Chip gun show, upon shooting this rifle for the first time it doubled on me. Tried a different mag with the same results.
    They told me at the time of purchase if there were any issues to bring it to them and they would make it right. Well they are men of there word. I should get the rifle back next week. Thank You Downrange Dynamics:rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Good news: Cheap machine gun

Bad news: unregistered machine gun

Good news: they took it back so no prison for you! :D

-J-

MPzulu6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Chesterton
    Paid them a visit today. After having sold my Taurus PT92 several years ago, it was time to get a replacement. Had been looking around for a few weeks and checked them out after seeing this post. Spent some time talking to Jon about the various options out there, as well as some discussion about The Walking Dead LOL. Good people, I left after making a good deal on a NIB Sig SP2022.

Hillbillyblood

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    LaPorte Indiana
    Paid them a visit today. After having sold my Taurus PT92 several years ago, it was time to get a replacement. Had been looking around for a few weeks and checked them out after seeing this post. Spent some time talking to Jon about the various options out there, as well as some discussion about The Walking Dead LOL. Good people, I left after making a good deal on a NIB Sig SP2022.

I'm glad they were able to help you, I hope they can keep rolling. I don't know them very well "yet" but first impressions are positive. I am a very value driven person, these guys have done me right.

Hillbillyblood

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    LaPorte Indiana
    *Update* Got the AR back today :)

The issue was the disconnector spring being upside down. They could have turned this spring around and called me but instead they replaced the parts to the original plan.

I will continue to give Downrange Dynamics my business and keep sending people their way... Thanks Guys! :ar15:

If you get a chance, stop in and see whats available..

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The idea of being at the "regulated" range and this happening crossed my mind. Thank goodness we were on private property and had good neighbors.

But alas you made in know in a public forum. ;)

*Update* Got the AR back today :)

The issue was the disconnector spring being upside down. They could have turned this spring around and called me but instead they replaced the parts to the original plan.

I will continue to give Downrange Dynamics my business and keep sending people their way... Thanks Guys! :ar15:

Did you let them know about INGO? Not sure if they are on here or not yet.

-Jedi

cexshun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Portage

I love this place, but there isn't much available. Only been open for a few months now, but I'm getting antsy for them to get some inventory in. :ar15:

This place is just about 1 mile from my house. Great guys, great prices. They are honest and will tell you flat out if you should just order it yourself and save money. I stop in on occasion (biweekly) to check out the C&R rifles.

Definitely a great little shop. I try to give them as much business as possible to help them grow and stock the shelves, but my wife frowns on that practice.

Hillbillyblood

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    LaPorte Indiana
    I love this place, but there isn't much available. Only been open for a few months now, but I'm getting antsy for them to get some inventory in. :ar15:

This place is just about 1 mile from my house. Great guys, great prices. They are honest and will tell you flat out if you should just order it yourself and save money. I stop in on occasion (biweekly) to check out the C&R rifles.

Definitely a great little shop. I try to give them as much business as possible to help them grow and stock the shelves, but my wife frowns on that practice.
    I would be in trouble all the time if they were a mile down the road:): Their shop is around 25 to 30 minutes from the house, but I will be making that trip regularly.

Last edited:

diverdown219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    N.W. IN
    Have to agree...great bunch of guys! look what followed me home from Downrange Dynamics yesterday.:rockwoot:

picture.php

and ordered another :ar15:too.

Top Bottom