• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    so yesterday i was cruisin on my brother in laws three wheeler playin around. when i hit like a two foot hole in the ground. needless to say i went over the handle bars face first. slammed on the gound and i was out cold. i dont remember hittin the ground. my dad said that i got ran over by the 3 wheeler. he said i layed there till he got to my side and woke me up. to some time to wobble back to the truck were i passed out again. he took me back to my house were i passed out again. then my mom got home around one and took my to the hospital for no reason really. get there they give me a catscan and like ten x-rays. walked away with a concusion some bad road rash, and a liller head ache. ill try and figure out how to get pics up here

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    a concusion of this level DEFINITELY warrants a trip to the hospital. If you are passing out after hitting your head, it is pretty serious. coma teritory.
    :twocents:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    OUCH!!!!!

Be careful man remember Ozzy!!!!

You could have really humped your :poop: up man, anytime you hit your head like that there is no messing around you should have gotten to the hospital ASAP.

I refused treatment once after a rectal orifice pulled out in front of me and I hit him. Popped the windshield with my melon but had my buddy pic me up cause I was urinated and just wanted to follow the tow truck home with my truck. I never woke up the next morning..... 911 was called come to find out I had a massive brain bleed, they gave me meds to disolve the clot and kept me for 4 days, it all turned out good but if it wasn't for my buddy staying on my couch that night I would have wound up dead...

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ouch.
    Glad you walked away with minor injuries...

I crashed a old Honda 200s ATC a few years ago and broke my collarbone.

On a side note, I have to ask: what kind of ATC do you have??

I have had:
    84 200x
    85 200x
    86 Tri-z250

Trikes rock!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yup, anytime head trauma is a possibility, it warrants a trip to the hospital. Case in point: Natasha Richardson, the actress who was in a skiing accident that she didn't think was very bad, ended up dieing hours later from a result of the head trauma in the accident.

AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    yea we ended up in the hosptial for almost five hours. nothin to show from it but a shot and some hardcore bills to be payed

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Case in point: Natasha Richardson, the actress who was in a skiing accident that she didn't think was very bad, ended up dieing hours later from a result of the head trauma in the accident.

Exactly what came to mind, here.

Glad you are okay. ALWAYS go to the Hospital after a head trauma!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OUCH!!!!!

Be careful man remember Ozzy!!!!

You could have really humped your :poop: up man, anytime you hit your head like that there is no messing around you should have gotten to the hospital ASAP.

I refused treatment once after a rectal orifice pulled out in front of me and I hit him. Popped the windshield with my melon but had my buddy pic me up cause I was urinated and just wanted to follow the tow truck home with my truck. I never woke up the next morning..... 911 was called come to find out I had a massive brain bleed, they gave me meds to disolve the clot and kept me for 4 days, it all turned out good but if it wasn't for my buddy staying on my couch that night I would have wound up dead...

Dang, that's scary...Scary to think of INGO without the resident dirtbag.:):

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Here they are figure I would share.:D But, you're very lucky bro.:ingo:
    2wgrfqu.jpg

14k8uoh.jpg

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    Helmets RULE!!! I had my 4 wheeler bounce off my head. Cracked the helmet. If I wouldn't have had it on, who knows what would have happened. Always where a helmet, especially when you're out doing stupid stuff.

Top Bottom