• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Ronald Reagan dealt with Iran quite well during Operation Earnest Will, protecting Kuwaiti reflagged oil tankers from Iran:

Operation Nimble Archer in 1987 after a missile attack on MV Sea Isle City, a Kuwaiti reflagged oil tanker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nimble_Archer
    Destroyed two Iranian oil platforms.

Operation Praying Mantis in 1988 after an Iranian vessel laid mines in the path of the USS Roberts, a guided missile frigate
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis
    Destroyed two more Iranian oil platforms, sank three Iranian warships, a number of armed boats and downed two fighter jets.

Iran STFU for quite some time after those two events. The second one got Iran's undivided attention.

Contrast this with the current U.S. response. Reagan didn't wait for repeated attacks to occur. Shooting down missiles and drones is moronically stupid, Telling them to stop it with a vigorously wagging forefinger and the other arm akimbo on a hip while tapping your foot does nothing. You destroy Iran's capability to manufacture the missiles and drones, plus their ability to continue work on making a nuke. Then you destroy their ability to track shipping and provide information about ships in the Red Sea with weapons to proxies in the region. Then annihilate the proxies that have been launching the missiles and drones, including incinerating ALL the Houthis in Yemen. Every last one of them. Iran has been using some of their naval ships to track shipping in the region. They belong at the bottom of the ocean.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib have threatened Biden with having their constituents turn their backs on him and staying home on voting day if he doesn't appease Hamas and Hezbollah, quit the air strikes on the Houthis, and force Israel to leave Gaza.

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I am so sick of the wars.. been in long enough to see my buddies kids who where babies are no joined and at same stupid foriegn bases.. we can't even protect our own borders by enforcing laws that are on the books. Ever politician just wants our taxes and money for this crap so their stocks can go up and up. But ... the death of Americans can't be tolerated. Make a statement and make it big. Kill a 1k for every 1 they kill. Like it was said few post ago. No nation building ever again. Just kill them

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm sure there's lots of good reasons we don't sink an Iranian naval vessel for each US KIA and 'exchange messages' in real time to let them know any ordinance outbound from their country will be met by a 20:1 response targeting critical economic and military infrastructure. **** your harbors, **** your power plants, **** your airports, **** your rail yards. No nation building, no cleaning up our mess afterwards. Just breaking your toys and leaving.

But I can't imagine what those good reasons are, and I'm tired of useless old men as POTUS following the Clinton model of blowing up some tertiary site for show or simply making excuses as to why it's really not that big a deal that Iran attacked our national interests...again.
    Sun Tzu approves of this post.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE

They SHOULD fear our response.
    As it should always be when an enemy tries to strongarm American interests.
    The fact that these enemies seem to be emboldened to do what ever they want is another sign of just how disorderly our "housekeeping" has become under this administration.

Forget that touchy feely crap that 95% of American patriots do not care about and go back to doing the job of protecting our sovereignty from all threats.

None of that gender identity crap that's been going on is a part of the mission, so stop training for it!

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The 3 soldiers killed in Syria. Why are they in Syria? They were all engineers. Those guys build roads and airstrips. Retired Colonel Davis said these bases have been there a long time. There is nothing else to build or to do, so why are 3 soldiers from GA doing there? He said I will tell you, they are doing nothing but waiting to be killed. When 251 Marines were killed, Ronald Raegan didn’t start a war, instead he asked the same question why are they there? He then got American troops out of target areas. Were these and other troops put out there to be killed so the military can get a war going so the stockholders and politicians can make more $$$…?

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    The 3 soldiers killed in Syria. Why are they in Syria? They were all engineers. Those guys build roads and airstrips. Retired Colonel Davis said these bases have been there a long time. There is nothing else to build or to do, so why are 3 soldiers from GA doing there? He said I will tell you, they are doing nothing but waiting to be killed. When 251 Marines were killed, Ronald Raegan didn’t start a war, instead he asked the same question why are they there? He then got American troops out of target areas. Were these and other troops put out there to be killed so the military can get a war going so the stockholders and politicians can make more $$$…?
    As a former combat engineer, I can tell you, engineers do a lot more than build roads and airstrips.

I am not saying they should or should not be there, just letting you know there are many other reasons they could be there for.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm sure there's lots of good reasons we don't sink an Iranian naval vessel for each US KIA and 'exchange messages' in real time to let them know any ordinance outbound from their country will be met by a 20:1 response targeting critical economic and military infrastructure. **** your harbors, **** your power plants, **** your airports, **** your rail yards. No nation building, no cleaning up our mess afterwards. Just breaking your toys and leaving.

But I can't imagine what those good reasons are, and I'm tired of useless old men as POTUS following the Clinton model of blowing up some tertiary site for show or simply making excuses as to why it's really not that big a deal that Iran attacked our national interests...again.

Sinking an Iranian vessel?
    lB2s5Vn.png

This **** isn't even worth the ordinance price to destroy.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Jordan isn't Syria. Jordan is an ally and has been for decades.

I was a combat engineer. I never built a road or an airstrip. I did mostly demolitions and obstacle/counter-obstacle work. Afterwards I was a contractor doing IED searches.

I won't bother with the rest of your post.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Jordan isn't Syria. Jordan is an ally and has been for decades.

I was a combat engineer. I never built a road or an airstrip. I did mostly demolitions and obstacle/counter-obstacle work. Afterwards I was a contractor doing IED searches.

I won't bother with the rest of your post.
    Thanks for input, we have troops in Syria also though. So logistics and location doesn’t seem to matter.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Surprised they haven't hit iran's oil distribution points along the gulf coast. That would cut into their income and maybe like Bug said we could leave Pakistani evidence behind.;)

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Never mind the 26000 innocents in Gaza that have been mass murdered, that these criminals in Washington are supporting and financing and the 500000 Ukrainians that these globalist vampires have helped exterminate with their illegal proxy war against Russia, and the billions of tax dollars stolen in their globalist money laundering scheme. The US regime illegally occupies Syria stealing their oil. In the meantime this criminal cartel that occupies Washington has the US borders wide open for any terrorist or potential enemy to enter. The US military is a woke joke that can not even take on the Houthis in Yemen.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom