• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I have a couple of Thompson Machine ISIS-9’s. I don’t know the thread on the rear but I know they are the same as a Gemtech Multimount. I would like to make one into a three lug to use it on two (maybe more) hosts. I see the rear end for around one fifty and various makers of 1/2-28 to three lug for anywhere from forty to a hundo each.

Is there anywhere special that has better quality or cheaper prices? I’m cheap but I don’t want to mess up a can to save ten bucks on a mount.

Last edited:

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Inleadwetrust makes "navy" style 3 lugs at a reasonable price. They provide both the 3 lug and a male .5x28 thread so that you can still direct thread if you want.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    I've used the Hansohn 3 lugs and they've locked up tight.
    SD Tac has a 3 lug that's compatible for sub $100

Waldojr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 22, 2020
    West
    I use KVP Mach 3 lug on my Vector and mp5 from Hansohn bros. They lock up great and are cheaper.

The 45 mount uses Silencerco's 3lug MD. The 9mm is a standard HK.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Gsl technology is the company that made gemtech suppressors. The sold gemtech to s&w but the still make parts. They have everything you need.
    Thanks for the tip. I emailed them and I’m guessing the owner got right back to me. They don’t currently make the barrel attachment but I ordered the suppressor part from them. Seemed like a good dude! I ordered the barrel part from JoBob and they are on teh way already as well. Looking forward to trying them out.

bigz82

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Northeast Indianapolis
    GSL is a good company with great customer service. That's why I let people know. I'm running a gemtech Lunar 9 with GSL 3lug. I also have KVP Mach 3 3lug with the linear compensator. Added a KVP 3lug muzzle to my 300blk AR and one on my M9 that way I can switch everything around with ease. Also both the GSL and the KVP 3lug adapters fit inside my handguard( inside diameter 1.33) Just fyi.... took me over a year to figure out this combo. Hopefully this will save someone some time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom