• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder how long these gents got away with this before they were caught? Think this was the first time?

They certainly won't get those guns back? It'd be very interesting to see what the fines are beyond the rifle loss.

They obviously weren't thinking. Naive city boys that think they are in the middle of nowhere, poaching in someones back yard or stomping grounds.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Probably won't get their guns back or anything else the conservation officers who caught them confiscated. I remember "spotlighters" , what people called them when I was younger, losing just about everything except the clothes on their backs when they got through the legal wringer.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Probably won't get their guns back or anything else the conservation officers who caught them confiscated. I remember "spotlighters" , what people called them when I was younger, losing just about everything except the clothes on their backs when they got through the legal wringer.
    That’s the result that should always happen with these types of crimes along with every other type of crime these classified low lifes perpetrate.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    That’s the result that should always happen with these types of crimes along with every other type of crime these classified low lifes perpetrate.
    I do not disagree with you on the topic of prosecution to the full extent of the law. But, under close inspection of the article and call me a racist, I would venture the act was more a product of culture than a classification of low life.

Top Bottom