• ...and so much more!
  • ashdurham

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    pickens
    Just found the 'Castle' on google maps. Road trip anyone! :D

I live in pickens sc not even 15 min from the doomsday location. Its pretty cool having it so close. Pickens is a small town and I've never seen the cast around town. Always would say wish we had a show here BC its a wild small town. Its really not that far from main roads.

ashdurham

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    pickens
    Just thought I'd say that that man has already spent over a million dollars on that castle. Pretty sure it will hold up to cars bullets etc. Don't be sad you didn't come up with the idea and get a show for it. Pretty awesome idea I think trying to keep his family safe when the end comes if I had the money I would do the same. But just gonna be right with the lord and pray I'm taken quickly

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    The troll is weak with this one...

If he has really spent over a million - he has wasted most of it. His prepps for 'end of times' are laughable in execution and his family is trying to be the Kardashians of the prepping world. No jealousy, just pity.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The troll is weak with this one...

If he has really spent over a million - he has wasted most of it. His prepps for 'end of times' are laughable in execution and his family is trying to be the Kardashians of the prepping world. No jealousy, just pity.

I kinda have to agree with this. :):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    If he dropped a cool mil, he got robbed! That thing screams do-it-yourselfer. Maybe the cost was buying the location? For a mil it should of had a roof at least!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The last episode with the mud fight was ridiculous.:rolleyes:
    They spent more time showing the fights and drama than showing any actually construction.
    Im watching for the "castle", not for the BS drama.
    They probably didn't build their portcullis themselves.
    You see them starting the build, they know nothing about welding (and even said so themselves), and then you see the finished project that looks solid.:scratch:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    The last episode with the mud fight was ridiculous.:rolleyes:
    They spent more time showing the fights and drama than showing any actually construction.
    Im watching for the "castle", not for the BS drama.
    They probably didn't build their portcullis themselves.
    You see them starting the build, they know nothing about welding (and even said so themselves), and then you see the finished project that looks solid.:scratch:

Please explain how hot young women mud wrestling can be ridiculous. We've pretty much established the entire show is of more entertainment than actually useful. I'd much rather watch these girls roll on the ground, shoot occasionally, pretend to build something etc. than some useless hole twerk all over the stage of slut themselves out on E! or Bravo channel.

Although I do agree, the oldest son really needs slapped.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Please explain how hot young women mud wrestling can be ridiculous. We've pretty much established the entire show is of more entertainment than actually useful. I'd much rather watch these girls roll on the ground, shoot occasionally, pretend to build something etc. than some useless hole twerk all over the stage of slut themselves out on E! or Bravo channel.

Although I do agree, the oldest son really needs slapped.

I mean the way it was staged was ridiculous.
    They just happened to have 3 young girls in tank top and one of them just happened to notice mud around "oh look, mud, let's have a mud fight girls!".
    And the camera guy just happened to around and not taking a break or having lunch.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I mean the way it was staged was ridiculous.
    They just happened to have 3 young girls in tank top and one of them just happened to notice mud around "oh look, mud, let's have a mud fight girls!".
    And the camera guy just happened to around and not taking a break or having lunch.

But this happens on my farm all the time. After every good rain all the women from 5 square miles come over and roll in the fields.

If I was the camera guy I'd focus my attention on them much more than the a$$hat older son. Let's hear if for the camera guy!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    the tv producers can stop this idiotic reality stuff any time and I wouldn't miss a thing.

And Newton Minow though television was a "vast wasteland " back in 1960

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    The only thing worse is this season of doomsday preppers. For the first time in my life I start wondering about gun control but quickly realize Darwinism has come to fruition.

However the daughters are sexy:)

Top Bottom