• ...and so much more!
  • TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The USA has cancer. It’s past the point of cure. It can’t be cut out… it can’t be treated “voted” out. It is a contagious type that infects a specific type who then use it like a bioweapon against those who don’t share their evil desires. There is only one way to “cure” the spread and that means letting the host succumb to the disease and treat the remnants accordingly.
    The tipping point was decades ago… the signs were ignored by weaklings who lost the will to do the needful.
    Now… here we are.
    Moral compass has been replaced by
    technology, immorality, greed, perversion, instant gratification.
    The silent moral majority who’ve chosen to accept the “anything goes we’re not judging you” stance to avoid conflict is absolutely contributing to the demise.
    Lack of moral compass and the will to stand up and do right… that is the cancer that has brought the US to its knees.
    We reap what we sow.

I want to believe that it’s not too late for Old Glory to recover but… I am now a crippled unhealthy old man.
    I’ve spent my life busting my butt to survive and treating my body like a wrecking ball.
    I’m no longer hsld… it’s up to the new generation to clean up the mess. Sorry… I wish I could’ve done more for my country and neighbors.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The USA has cancer. It’s past the point of cure. It can’t be cut out… it can’t be treated “voted” out. It is a contagious type that infects a specific type who then use it like a bioweapon against those who don’t share their evil desires. There is only one way to “cure” the spread and that means letting the host succumb to the disease and treat the remnants accordingly.
    The tipping point was decades ago… the signs were ignored by weaklings who lost the will to do the needful.
    Now… here we are.
    Moral compass has been replaced by
    technology, immorality, greed, perversion, instant gratification.
    The silent moral majority who’ve chosen to accept the “anything goes we’re not judging you” stance to avoid conflict is absolutely contributing to the demise.
    Lack of moral compass and the will to stand up and do right… that is the cancer that has brought the US to its knees.
    We reap what we sow.

I want to believe that it’s not too late for Old Glory to recover but… I am now a crippled unhealthy old man.
    I’ve spent my life busting my butt to survive and treating my body like a wrecking ball.
    I’m no longer hsld… it’s up to the new generation to clean up the mess. Sorry… I wish I could’ve done more for my country and neighbors.
    Even in the face of disaster we still pray. As long as we are praying, the battle continues. IOW, never ever give up hope as long as you can pray.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh look, hypocritical democrats. How shocking.
    Yep. remember how they said that conservatives were unamerican when they denied the election results, yet that one black lady from GA still claims her seat was stolen and the election was fraudulent and none of them bat an eye.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    When other states insist on validating Colorado's absurdity, wouldn't they open the door for the same to happen within their state? That would allow all the counties in Missouri outside of St.Louis to keep Cori Bush off their ballots, all the counties in Georgia outside of Atlanta to keep Fani Willis off the ballot? Etc...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yep. remember how they said that conservatives were unamerican when they denied the election results, yet that one black lady from GA still claims her seat was stolen and the election was fraudulent and none of them bat an eye.

Which just a few years before they were all telling us the election was hacked, because they lost.

As always, democrats accuse you of what they are actively doing.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Voting will not get us out this mess.
    We were forewarned

aBZ2fQpzA7xo4CxauGsbhbax3tBXjCCrAybq5QbOq6g.png

R3p1lc3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2024
    English
    I have felt a "calling" of sorts over the last year or so. I have dealt with many of the fears, anxiety, and anger of the insanity that is plaguing our politics, but also our culture. I am still of fighting age at 40 and I have spent the last year dropping nearly 60lbs and getting myself in the best physical shape of my LIFE! I plan on peaking at 50 and doing my best to maintain that. While I am ready to stand and fight for what I believe in. Glory will only be found in GOD, for all of us. This is not just a political or cultural war, it is a spiritual one. At the end of the day it comes down to Good vs Evil no matter what lens you slap on it.\

Good men need to look to GOD in these times and be the Spiritual Leaders that our families and communities need.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I have felt a "calling" of sorts over the last year or so. I have dealt with many of the fears, anxiety, and anger of the insanity that is plaguing our politics, but also our culture. I am still of fighting age at 40 and I have spent the last year dropping nearly 60lbs and getting myself in the best physical shape of my LIFE! I plan on peaking at 50 and doing my best to maintain that. While I am ready to stand and fight for what I believe in. Glory will only be found in GOD, for all of us. This is not just a political or cultural war, it is a spiritual one. At the end of the day it comes down to Good vs Evil no matter what lens you slap on it.\

Good men need to look to GOD in these times and be the Spiritual Leaders that our families and communities need.
    Well said

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I would agree. I believe The Lord is not done with us yet and we will have a part to play in the final battle

But as always, I remind people that The Lord also allowed his people to suffer slavery for 400 years and to wander in the wilderness for 40. We should not presume to know the final battle unless and until we are in it, and much personal suffering could accrue before all is put to rights. The best I can do is to go down swinging. I will not get in the boxcar

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I dunno. Short of Federal troops being mustered against Americans on a wide scale, I don't see anything "kicking off". Might see some more McVeigh-type incidents.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I would agree. I believe The Lord is not done with us yet and we will have a part to play in the final battle

But as always, I remind people that The Lord also allowed his people to suffer slavery for 400 years and to wander in the wilderness for 40. We should not presume to know the final battle unless and until we are in it, and much personal suffering could accrue before all is put to rights. The best I can do is to go down swinging. I will not get in the boxcar
    holeshovel-768x740.jpg

Top Bottom