This is how you throw a hand grenade into a fun night of hanging out!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hough: do not ask an ER doctor how fat people have sex.

That being said, I have two stories. One lady had a horizontal bruise across her lower abdomen. When I asked about this she laughed and said don't worry about it, I use a broom handle to hold my fat out of the way when she makes love.

The other one is more difficult to visualize. It involved opening up a kitchen table so that there is a gap where the next leaf would go. And then standing in that Gap to hold things out of the way. I'm not sure how the second person comes into play.

Also heard of a neighbor that would come over and hold things back to allow it to work.
    :puke: TMI brother.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    its two things:
    Faux outrage (they wont admit they talk like that in public... Like a Baptist that drinks at home)
    Truly uptight folks.

Though I think its mainly the former than the latter. After all, remember those against Trump are liberal, and accepting of all things not conservative. (free sex, sex before marriage, gay sex, drinking, drugs, etc)
    As a Baptist that drinks at home, and restaurants, and well anywhere I can really....I approve this message.

It is really amazing how many hypocritical people you're surrounded by.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As a Baptist that drinks at home, and restaurants, and well anywhere I can really....I approve this message.

It is really amazing how many hypocritical people you're surrounded by.
    What's that old joke...

The Jews don't recognize Jesus Christ as the Messiah.
    Protestants don't recognize the Pope as the head of the church.
    Baptists don't recognize each other at the liquor store.

;)

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Having learned that wishing for a woman who knows when to shut the hell up is like asking the sky to rain free ammo, I guess I'll settle for a pair of earbuds and the sweet bliss of ignorance.
    I'm going to use that! I'll do my best to give you the credit for it but the likelihood of me remembering where I heard it is about the same as having that prayer answered...

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I'm also still trying to figure out why one of the guys got upset enough to leave? Did it somehow hit too close to home?

Also, though I have had some crazy conversations, I'm not sure that an article like this has ever come up in a garage/guys discussion I've been involved in.
    Yes, I think he was concerned about what his wife may have said to other women. I think he wanted to get her home and interrogate her in private.

The only reason I know that women talk about details is because one of my wife's friends told me. We were hanging out one day and she told us this couple we knew were getting divorced not long after they got married. I asked her if she knew why, and she held up her pinky finger. I told her I was shocked that the girl put that out there. Then she told me that all women talk about the details like that. I gave my wife an inquiring look, you know, that Spock raised eyebrow, and her friend laughed and said don't worry, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    One thing I did learn in all of this, is that my wife and I are doing it way more frequently than any other couples we know, and some of the girls are a bit jealous about this. Not mean jealous, though, just wishing they had it like that. Some of them go weeks or months between intimate encounters. One couple we know though, he gets it once a year, on his birthday, by her choice. Oh, the stories my wife tells me now that I know that girls talk about this stuff.

In general, though, it's women wishing that they got it more often, which I find odd. I thought it would be the other way around. I thought one of the benefits of getting married for men is that you have hot and cold running punani in the house. It's right there, why aren't you using it? It's like having Netflix and never turning the TV on.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    This guy has sex!
    And a lot more of it than others, apparently! ;)

Seriously, other than a few weird exceptions, I don't understand why married women aren't getting it as often as they want it. These guys who aren't giving it aren't soy boys either, as far as I can tell.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yes, I think he was concerned about what his wife may have said to other women. I think he wanted to get her home and interrogate her in private.

The only reason I know that women talk about details is because one of my wife's friends told me. We were hanging out one day and she told us this couple we knew were getting divorced not long after they got married. I asked her if she knew why, and she held up her pinky finger. I told her I was shocked that the girl put that out there. Then she told me that all women talk about the details like that. I gave my wife an inquiring look, you know, that Spock raised eyebrow, and her friend laughed and said don't worry, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about.
    I don't believe that excuse. Likely a deflection from something else, likely that she caused. :twocents:

Top Bottom