• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    VIDEO: 9-year-old girl is the fastest player on her all-boys peewee football team - NY Daily News

I just saw this on ESPN, lil' girl has some skills!

Oh and please read at least the first few comments. There are people saying she'll never amount to a good football player in the long run. LOL, thanks for that. I thought she was going to be the next Barry Sanders.:n00b:

Cliff notes: 1,911 yards rushing, 35 touchdowns and 65 tackles on defense. She's under 60 lbs and there are kids in the league that weigh 150 lbs.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I saw Mel and Todd talking about her on ESPN, too.....I thought it was great!

I love the reverse takedown tackles, lol.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Awesome!
    The video is dead but here is one from ABC News while it lasts.
    Girl Football Star Sam Gordon, 9, Wows With Spectacular Highlight Reel - ABC News
    Speed is a gift and she will do as good in soccer with the kind of running ability she has.

Yeah, you can't teach speed.

When the boys get too strong and learn how to hit, she'll still be a badass athlete in other sports.

I'm guessing they'll allow her to play until 6th. One of the coaches in my league has a girl on the team. She is incredible too (she plays WR).

IIRC, he said her last year will be 6th, but that could be because that will be his last year he can coach her and she'll have to resort to being a kicker if she wants to play for a school team.

Top Bottom