• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RTDoug

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    I have only been following this forum for a short while, but am quickly gaining appreciation for the insight, and respectful treatment of my questions.

Several other forums, especially one that specializes in the black rifle, exude condescension, arrogance, and a general lack of respect to others opines.

My questions, whether pm's or on open forum, have been taken seriously, no matter how many times asked before, or how much of a newb question they are.

I have met a few of you at 21st Century, and at the 1500, and hope to meet more.

Thanks
    Doug

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have only been following this forum for a short while, but am quickly gaining appreciation for the insight, and respectful treatment of my questions.

Several other forums, especially one that specializes in the black rifle, exude condescension, arrogance, and a general lack of respect to others opines.

My questions, whether pm's or on open forum, have been taken seriously, no matter how many times asked before, or how much of a newb question they are.

I have met a few of you at 21st Century, and at the 1500, and hope to meet more.

Thanks
    Doug

:+1: Yes, this is a great place. I think the friendly attitude is a product
    of the "Hoosier" value and environment.
    It is probably safe to say that most of the members here are
    Indiana natives. There are a few out of state members but
    I think they are Indiana based as well.

Other "National" sites leave much to be desired in the friendly, caring and knowledgeable department.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    okay gotta throw the Highlander line.....

"There can be be only...ONE" :D :ingo:

(does anyone else hear that guys voice in their head when you read that line?) lol

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i think its also due to the quality of the members and the newness of the forum... i think that as we add lots more people over the next year or two we will start to see some more negative stuff going on, and its up to US not the mods to police it and keep this a good place.... if we dont police up the bad apples as a membership then we will see this forum mold itself into all of the other forums.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

Well Doug thats because you havent voiced you opinion yet in the Glock vs XD debate, or the OC vs CC cage match!

:patriot::ingo::patriot::ingo::patriot:

RTDoug

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    LOL,

I like my piece made of good ol' steel, .45 or 9mm.

Colt, and Browning.

Ancient I know, but I prefer, "timeless"

And it doesnt matter to me how you carry, just carry!

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I agree I have had some issues on other forums "a jeep forum in particular" with repect.
    INGO is a great place and I have encountered nothing but nice people,
    I am a mechanic not an english major.... You guys awnser my questions
    "as long as you can figure out the point I am trying to get across" and don't criticize"?'" my spelling and so on. If I don't use periods sometimes feel free to take a breath whenever you like =)
    We are here to hold discussion and shoot the ****, not recap grade school and I appreciate that.
    If I knew all I wouldn't need forums and such, I'v seen no one on here criticized over any question, good or bad.
    ____I can spell but its a damn forum =)---- Thanks INGO guys.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    LOL,

I like my piece made of good ol' steel, .45 or 9mm.

Colt, and Browning.

Ancient I know, but I prefer, "timeless"

And it doesnt matter to me how you carry, just carry!

Well said :rockwoot: I may personally prefer Glock, but it really doesn't matter to me what you carry. I wish more people could look at it the way we do!

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    If I knew all I wouldn't need forums and such, I'v seen no one on here criticized over any question, good or bad.
    ____I can spell but its a damn forum =)---- Thanks INGO guys.

Wow please use correct grammar and spelling! :): Geeze the education of people these days ;)

Totally kidding of course

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I think one of the reasons INGO is such a "polite" community (among many others) is the fact that since we are state-based, there is a chance-- no matter how minute-- that we could run into other members face-to-face (especially during gun-related events). I think it is this idea that helps keep people friendly, and from hiding behind the computer monitor with arrogance, disrespect, and rudeness.

Top Bottom